chapter 19

Separatist stronghold

A few separatist droids can be seen patrolling their positions around the base. It was still dark and the only way to completely see something was the many lights going all around the base looking for any intruders.

As the droids continue their patrol a cylinder object drops in front of them stopping them in their tracks. One of the droids seeing the object for the first time decides to pick it up and inspect it only for it to detonate in it's face deactivating the entire group of droids near it.

Those not caught in the blast freak out ready to raise the alarm only to have their head shot off out with no sounds of shots being fired. What was left of the patrol is now scrap of metal as this happened in the span of five seconds with no witnesses to see the commotion.

Moments later a lone figure stalks out of the dark having his weapon ready for anything that might attempt to stop him. If anyone was too see him they would think he would be the definition of death since his entire armor was colored in black and the dark made him even more intimidating because of how huge he was. Making sure the droids were down for good, he walks towards one of the tall walls securing the base from anyone getting in or out.

As he makes it too the wall of the base he puts his weapon on his back before holding onto the wall putting cracks into it as he climbs on the wall. As he does this two droids above the wall can be seen walking not aware that an intruder was making it's way towards them from the wall.

Moments later the Spartan jumps off the wall onto one of the unsuspecting droids ripping it's head off before putting a bullet into the other before quickly running off towards a tall building he was going to use as a vantage point.

As he makes it to the top of the building he takes his sniper out surveying the middle of the base. What he sees is many separatist droids using the people of Ryloth as living shields as they were kept as hostages with even children being mixed in the group.

As he continues to survey the area he spots what looks like the commander of the stronghold as he overlooked and gave orders to some droids who were making some hostages fill up a transport with goods and supplies.

Many of those kept as hostages were barely fed and some of them were worked to the point they were close from dying of exhaustion. Many had lost hope for freedom and had accepted their fate while those that wanted to fight back were either beaten up or executed.

Noble six seeing the situation knows that all his shots will have to be precise to avoid any civilian deaths while also taking his targets out quickly.

Of course this would be an easy task for him since this wouldn't be the first time he was in this situation, but he also had to keep his identity a secret. He had too do this not only because they might execute the Twi'lek people if he was found, but also because no one but a select few were supposed to know of him.

Those that did know him only knew from the little evidence that was given too them and even those in high command weren't able to know fully know about him. His identity was tightly secured from prying eyes and if someone did found out about him that wasn't supposed too.

They were killed on the spot. Civilian or not. His existence was top secret and any unwanted eyes were dealt with. Those that did knew a little about him started rumors amongst each other that he might be a headhunter. But with no valid evidence of him and his objectives he was just a ghost to the rest of the galaxy.

Back with Noble Six he takes one last survey of the area before firing several quick shots at the droids with all of them eliminating the targeted droids.

Everyone now aware that an attack was happening stays low to the ground to avoid getting hit in the crossfire as the droids fire everywhere without any confirmation of who was shooting at them.