Chapter 31

Jedi library

Waneta was currently looking over as much information that she can, secretly copying down everything that would be valuable to Terra.

The Jedi library was basically a jackpot for those looking for any information about the galaxy and she had almost full access to it. Of course some information was kept hidden, but all the other information would take decades to fully understand and read about. 

Waneta had been doing this for years ever since she became a Jedi and had only scratched the surface on the knowledge that the Jedi held. She had came here so much that others gave no mind when she walked in and only thought she was either a book worm or just liked learning.

But none of them knew her real reason was to gain knowledge about their galaxy that even she barley knew. Once she felt like it was the time. She was going to leave the republic and give every piece of information to the Terrans.

With the sanghelios in the war. It would only be a matter of time until the republic was overpowered. If they played their cards right the war with the republic will be a quick and easy war for them. The only real thing the republic had was the number of men they had.

After a few minutes of copying down information she quickly hides everything, as a figure slowly approaches her as she pretends to be busy looking at the hologram she was already looking at.

As the figure stands in front of her, Waneta looks up to see Ashoka looking at her with a small smile.

"After all these years you still keep yourself sane up in here. I could only do this for a couple of days before boredom overtakes me." Ashoka says.

"Well unlike you I kind of enjoy doing this. You never know. Learning a thing or two might save your life one day." Waneta says tapping a finger to her head.

"You are starting to sound more like Obi-wan now. You sure he isn't rubbing off of you?"

"I could say the same to you. I always hear something about you and your master doing something risky or creating chaos somewhere. Sometimes even both. Have anything to say about that?" Waneta says raising a brow at her.

Ashoka looks away acting innocent. "I don't know what your are talking about.

"Whatever you say." Waneta says looking back at the hologram.

After a few seconds of silent Ahsoka speaks again. "Waneta I came to get your opinion on something. It's been bugging me for a while." Ahsoka says as her voice gets serious causing Waneta to get her full attention.

"What is your opinion of this war so far. With the Terran republic I mean." Ahsoka says.

"Where did this question come from?" Waneta says confused hearing this question out of nowhere.

Ahsoka goes quiet as she seems to be picking the right words to describe what she wanted to hear from Waneta.

"Do you think...do you think this war with them was a mistake." She finally says bringing her voice down a little.

Waneta looks at her for a few seconds before Ashoka seems to slowly back up. Before she can back up any further Waneta quickly grabs her hand.

"I'll answer your question, but this isn't the right place to be answering these types of question at." Waneta says.

"Come on I'll answer your questions in my quarters where no one can hear us and keep us from prying eyes." She says pulling Ahsoka hands guiding her towards her quarters.

After a few minutes of walking down hallways they finally make it towards Waneta's room before they enter in. Once the both of them get situated they begin to talk again.