chapter 35

Tatooine

It's been a few minutes since the Jedi landed in one of the spaceports in Tatooine and they were currently walking around in sperate groups so they wouldn't draw too much attention to themselves.

There were all in three groups with each group consisting of a Jedi knight or master with their padawan. There were a few clone troopers as well, but all of them were tasked with guarding the transports they arrived in.

Currently with Obi-wan and Waneta, they were seen walking around the buildings looking.

"What exactly are we looking for master." Waneta says to Obi-wan as they pass by different types of species with some that gives them a weird look before moving on.

"We're here to look for any evidence of the Terrans operating here. If it's true that they are working here...things may get messy for us and the republic." Obi-wan says turning his head a little to Waneta while walking on.

"I find it hard to believe the terrans would be behind all of this. I mean this planet is pretty much a dust ball with almost no value to it." She says as she starts to think to herself

"Well the hutts may be one of their goals because of all the deaths of their species so far, but I still don't see how eliminating them would help them besides breaking the economy in the outer rims."

"That's what we think their goal is as well, but I think there is something else they are trying to achieve." Obi-wan says as they walk down street after street.

After a few more minutes of this. They are about to go through other measures of finding anything on their mission until they spot multiple figures on the rooftops. Waneta eyeing them in the corner of her eyes sees that they are armed with various blasters.

'They didn't give them any of our weapons yet?' Waneta thinks to herself.

"Umm master?"

"Yes my Padawan." Obi-wan says with a small smile.

"We're walking into a trap and I'm pretty sure you know that already. Don't you." Waneta says as one of her eyebrows twitches a little knowing he is going to do one of his tricks again that may or may not cause trouble for them.

"This will be the easiest way to get information on them and figure out who they are working for. It may not always work, but it has a chance of working."

"Whatever you say master. But I still don't like your idea of falling into their trap." Waneta says.

As they continue to walk into a trap. On the other side of the city Anakin and Ashoka were inside a tavern. It was crowded inside as many people were looking at the bounties that were put up.

"The hutts must be desperate looking for those responsible." Anakin says as many of them make bets with each other on which bounty they will complete or bets that one of them will die trying.

Every now and than an extremely high bounty was put up on those suspected of working with the assassinations of the hutts.

Every single one that was put up was never completed yet because the said person would completely disappear and those that had a trace on them would also disappear never to be heard from again.

"I still can't believe that someone would be crazy enough to go against the hutts. No one has been able to touch them for years and now an unknown group is terrifying them. The situation for them is looking bad." Ashoka says.

"I think we all know who is behind this. They are just to scared to admit it." Anakin says as they walk past rows of booths.

"You think the terrans are the ones actually behind this?"