Chapter 46

Felucia

A large number of terrans troops had finally arrived in the battle as they supported the mandalorians. The mandalorians had taken a huge portion of the clones original territory and that momentum was slowly starting to go down as the clones tried to stop their advance and make an attack of their own.

The clones on the other hand were struggling to keep up with the battle as it was quickly going down hill for them. They only had a handful of tanks and the remaining heavy weapons was now about to be used to hold the line.

But regardless of the many disadvantages that they had. They were still putting up a fight.

"Someone shot that tank on the right!" A clone yells.

Following his orders a clone with a rocket launcher aims before firing at the tank as he scores a direct hit on it.

"Nice shot!" The same clone yells but that praise for the clone is quickly goes down because the Terran tank was still operational.

"It's still moving! Get down! Get down!"

As they jump for cover the tank shoot it's cannon near them as a few get killed instantly by the blast and shockwave.

Those that were still alive started to slowly retreat as they became overwhelmed by the combination of the terrans and mandalorian forces.

In the sky a pelican can be seen in the air as a marine in the back of it fired a machine gun at them.

One of the clones takes cover with one of his brothers as they try to do something to give themselves some breathing room.

"We have to do something before they break our lines again. We're losing to much ground."

"And what're we supposed to do? We have no tanks, barely any heavy weapons, and no air support. We can't make an offensive anymore." The clone says before shooting a couple of times before taking cover again.

A clone ahead of them looks up in the sky as he sees a missile heading their way. He slowly backs up before yelling.

"Incoming!"

With a loud boom a large explosion appears where a line of clones were at. Chunks of the ground fly into the air creating a small mushroom cloud before slowly disappearing. What was left was just a huge crater as water from the ground slowly poured into it. The ones that were in the explosion was nowhere to be seen as they were torn to bits.

The few remaining clones that were out of harms way from the explosion get up only to see an enormous tank knocking down trees before coming to a halt as it's massive turret turns their way. As the tank gets ready to fire on them more mandalorian and Terran forces appear from behind it.

"What is that thing?"

"We have to pull back...we've lost to many already." One of them says looking at the battlefield as gunfire erupt everywhere.

Some of them didn't get the chance to acknowledge his command because the tanks that was in front of them fired with the results being devastating to both them and the terrain around them.

A blue laser going almost four hundred meters had went straight through the clones lines. The ground that was hit was completely torn apart as it created a small trench line. Anyone that was caught in the blast was evaporated as it left nothing.

"What kind of weapon is that!? It just took out half of our units in one shot!"

"Pull back! Pull back!"

A few of the clones getting up to run gets hit by a line of gunfire as the missed shots can be seen quickly hitting the ground before making a beeline towards different clones. Those that wasn't fast enough were hit by the spray of bullets as their armor didn't stand a chance against the bullets.