chapter 29

Mandalore

A fleet of ships belonging to the Terrans were making it's way towards Mandalore and had just exited out of slipspace. Most of the ships were completely full of weapons, vehicles, and resources to help the mandalorians in their fight against the republic.

Not only this but they also had plans and blueprints that would interest them which were all in the hands of Michael. He was being sent on another diplomatic mission and this time he wasn't just going there to help them out. But too also gain any knowledge about both the republic and separatist along with any other potential allies.

Another thing that Michael was told before he left had him worried since the outcome could end very badly or very good for them.

He was ordered to bring along a sanghelil who had happened to be the Arbiter who was the leader of the sanghelios. After hearing that Mandalore was somewhat similar to the culture of the sanghelios it had interested him so much he wanted to see them in person.

"You really think it's a good idea to be wearing all that...armor?" Michael says who was wearing an expensive suit while the Arbiter looked like he was out for blood.

"I mean they've never seen your species before. They might see you as a threat without even thinking." He says before wishing he had never spoken in the first place knowing that his response wasn't going to help the situation.

The Arbiter looks at Michael giving him a long hard stare before crossing his arms and looking forward.

"If they are all warriors like you all say. The least of their worries should be about what I wear and more about what I can do." The Arbiter says like he was giving him a life lesson.

"If they feel threatened by just my appearance alone. They have no right to call themselves warriors." He says a little annoyed before walking off.

Once he leaves with Michael all alone. He starts to curse in his head before softly whispering to himself.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. You got to be kidding me. They should have told me the fucking Arbiter was coming along beforehand. I wasn't prepared for this." He softly shouts to himself frustrated.

The order to introduce the Arbiter was a last minute change and it had terrified him on how both parties would react towards the other. To him high command was really pushing their luck and he didn't want to be anywhere near the area when it ran out.

Moments later the ship comes to a complete stop and he knows they have arrived on the planet. Taking a deep breath Michael looks up fixing his suit and putting a small smile on his face hiding the worry in him. Once he finds the Arbiter, him along with a squad of marines were escorted though the now busy docks towards the leader of the mandalorians.

As they walk the eyes of everyone falls on the tall sanghelil that stuck out from the rest of them. The Arbiter seeing this didn't feel swayed by this in anyway since this wasn't the first time he had these looks.

The humans he had now called allies had once looked at him like he was a devil but the eyes of the mandalorians was more curious than hateful. The main reason for this was because they didn't know the things he could do which the Terrans had experience with which was the cause of their hate towards his people at first.

Of course most of them are not like that anymore but a few still hold a grudge against them for what they did and problems between the two still occur, but their alliance still hold strong.

"It seems your worried state earlier was for nothing." The Arbiter says looking at all of their curious gazes before they go back to work.

"But the leader will be the start and final assumption on my thoughts on them." He says as they near their destination.