Sorry

I know you all are probably mad and disappointed that I haven't updated in a while and just left all of a sudden. I'm sorry for that but I've lost all my motivation to go back to this story where I left off. Even my other stories. Not only that but in my opinion this story isn't as good as I would like it to be. This was only the second story I made and I honestly didn't know what I was doing until much later. My concept for the story was great but the execution on it was terrible. Which is why I have some bad news and good news.

Bad news is that this story will now be discontinued. I am grateful for all the readers that have read and supported my story but I feel it could've been better. Which brings me to the good news if you want to call it that.

The good news is that I will reboot this story. Same plot. Same characters. But start will be completely different along with some other things. I'm having it where the republic will just find about the Terrans. And this will be ten years before the start of the clone wars. Hopefully I can finish this one. As you're reading this I am probably already creating the story. If you have any questions please say it on this chapter.

If you're still disappointed I didn't finish this story, I hope the reboot will make it better. I hope you all understand and hope many of you will read the next one. Again I'm sorry for this.

Also I want to give my thanks to Tali-shepherd for talking to me about this. I probably would have never made an announcement on rebooting this story if they hadn't talked to me about leaving y'all hanging like this. Made me really think on what I should do.