chapter 12

Aboard the UNSC Infinity

Right now the infinity was in slipspace heading towards raxus all alone with no escorts. Although no other ships were traveling with them, ten ships inside of the ship were preparing to exit the ship immediately after they exit slipspace.

Their mission once they make it towards the planet is to cause as much chaos to the separatist fleet and the surface of the planet, which would be their way of sending a message to them. This message would be a way for them to inflict mind games on the people of the separatist and demoralized them from even thinking about attacking them again.

They would basically be saying that they can attack their main planet while they couldn't do the same since the location of theirs was still hidden from everyone but one planet.

What the terrans don't know is that they are about to attack a planet that doesn't even know that their military have just attacked them hours ago.

The attack on Zeridian was hidden from them and once the infinity attacks them, it will seem like it was the terrans who had attacked them without reason. This was the plan that the sith Lord had came up with making the terrans seem like they were the aggressors and the separatist being the victims. Because of this the entire galaxy will view the terrans as a warmongering faction when the attack on raxus is done.

Minutes later the infinity exits slipspace with all fighters and warships going into combat as the defending fleet was completely surprised by this attack.

"Their fleet is not big like I thought it would be for the capital of a faction." Lasky says in thought since he was preparing for an entire armada of ships to defend the planet.

"Tell all fighters to protect the bombers until they enter the planets atmosphere. Our capital ships will deal with the fleet." Captain lasky says as he observes the separatist fleet counting the ships he was against.

What laskey can see is four lucrehulk-class battleships, twenty munificent-class star frigates, fifteen recusant-class light destroyer, and ten providence-class Carriers.

Lucrehulk