chapter 4

On the planet of terra

Terra. The home planet of the Terran republic and the most heavily defended planet in their galaxy would be like any other day if not for the fact that thousands of warships were at the ready over the planet with all orbital defense platforms online instead of the usual half.

 The home planet of the Terran republic and the most heavily defended planet in their galaxy would be like any other day if not for the fact that thousands of warships were at the ready over the planet with all orbital defense platforms online ins...

(This is one of the many orbital defense platforms. This baby here will play a major part in battles later on)

Word of the incident near Zeridian spread like a wildfire in the Terran republic as it quickly became the talk of the news as many people protested out in the streets to declare war on them before they become prey to them.

A huge debate on what course of action the Terran republic should do against the galactic republic for engaging one of their warships in their territory was going on in a huge senate building.

"They have no right to try and bring one of our colony planets under their rule." One of the senators says.

"Even if they didn't know about us they tried to force an entire planet to join their war which goes entirely against what a republic is supposed to be! That alone is a crime it self." He shouts.

Many of them agree with him as this was signs of corruption in a government.

"If they don't value the words of a planet not wanting to join a war." Another says.

"How will they react when they learn we defended our people. They may even twist the story and make it seem we are the aggressor." He says.

With his words shouts of protest erupted In the building as many wanted to show them what happens when messing with them. They continue to shout out until a shout for order is voiced out that sounded feminine. A late 60 year old women approached in the middle of the big room full of senators and any other political leaders.

"We won't gain anything if we continue to yell out between each other while we could be making our first move on them. So I've decided on starting the voting on either we should declare war on them or talk things out, but I'm pretty sure I already know what all of you are going to vote." She says as everyone nod their heads at her voice.

As the voting ends all the votes are added up as everyone from the Terran republic waits for the results of the voting. When the voting is added up and shown to everyone. It doesn't shock anyone as they all wanted this. The Terran republic has voted for the declaration of war between the galactic republic and the movement of their forces would start to appear in their galaxy.

The Jedi Temple

Obi-wan was walking to the Jedi council as he has heard about the incident in Zeridian a few hours ago. Many people had seen this as foolish for a planet to go against the republic, but Obi-wans talk with satine made him thinks otherwise. After all she showed concern for him about how the people there were easily angered if it had to do something about their people.

And that was exactly what they did resulting in them to lose two crusiers and one venator full of thousands of clones to all perish onboard the ships.

After walking for a while he finally made it to the Jedi council that was full of Jedi masters and those that couldn't make were holograms.

"Master kenobi you are right on time. I'm guessing you were able to gain information about Zeridian right?" Master windu said looking towards him as their conversation ended and all attention was on him.

Word of the incident spread like wildfire in the republic too. When the Jedi order heard of this many of them felt that the people of Zeridian had no right to attack them as they had already killed two Jedi and this was crossing the line for them, but many of them also didn't know about the full truth. Although recordings of the incident was there many looked at the so called Terran republic as the aggressor. So Kenobi's information about them was a step to understand about these people.

"Yes I have gain some information about them and even with some of my questions answered some of them had only made the people of Zeridian more mysterious." Kenobi says holding his beard.

"Explain." Mace windu says.

Kenobi is quiet for a few seconds thinking how he is going to say this.

"Well...one of the biggest ones is that duchesses satine told me that they are not from our galaxy." Kenobi says dropping the bomb on the council.

Everyone is quiet until mace windu speaks again.

"That's impossible. Another faction from a different galaxy. Even if it is true why now of all times when we are at war." He says not believing this.

"That's not entirely impossible master windu." Says plo koon.

"We haven't even searched half of the unknown regions, but coming from an entirely different galaxy is hard to believe. Did she tell you the whereabouts of where they may have come from?" He questions.

"No I'm afraid not. That was one of the topics she refused to disclose to me. Said that it was one of the promises she was told to keep." Kenobi answer's with.

"Hmm troubling, this is." Yoda says.

"Become, a disaster it could. Yes hmmm." Yoda says thinking of what could happen if they face an enemy they won't even know where they could be coming from.

"Talk to them peacefully to resolve the situation, we must." Yoda says.

"With all due respect master Yoda, but this enemy faction just destroyed three of our ships with out batting an eye not to mention they already killed two Jedi years ago." Mace windu says.

"That may be true, but to them it would seem we were attacking their people." Says Kenobi.

"That may be true also, but they have a long list of blood on their hands because of what they have done. Will a handsake bring back the Jedi they killed. The thousands of men they killed in seconds." Mace windu says.

"No. And besides the Senate is already in a debate about this incident and will probably declare war on this faction because of what they had done." He says.

Kenobi only looks down in thought after this. Isn't this what satine wanted the Jedi order and the republic to avoid. War with this new faction. He wanted to say more to get them to think this through like Yoda, but most of them had made their mind up deciding that war with them would be for the best as Kenobi's warnings would've fall on deaf ears.

Senate building

The same situation days ago about Zeridian was happening all over again in the Senate building as a few senators would speak out about how this new faction had no right to destroy their ships causing them to lose warships and men in the process.

Padme amidala would also speak out stating that their people had every right too since they invaded their territory and was being threatened by them and them trying to put a planet under their rule for their gain is being a hypocrite for being a republic.

This of course was drowned out by other senators as theories were made that this Terran republic only made their identity a secret so they can start a war with them. Deja Vu was happening all over again for padme as the same talks like last time was happening.

This went even further when most of the senators voted for war against them as the republic needs for clones, warships, and supplies was increased in the process to fight a two way war.

Because of this padme's faith in the republic continued to drop as war seemed to be the only thing on their minds now.

Because of their actions the beginning of the war between the galactic republic and the Terran republic was official and there was nothing in the way from stopping it from happening.