Isabel

"If you guys get it hurry up and hand her over." Shouted the third man. Levi and Farlan did not like the way this was going. They were being charged and they hadn't done anything. They weren't going to let that stand and Levi hated being shouted at by some fat idiot.

"I don't care anymore. Move away from her." The fat man moved up the stairs. His eyes only travelling off the girl to look at the beautiful young woman next to her. Maybe he could take her too? He was in a position of power these two punks couldn't do anything, even if they were thugs. As he passed he went to place a hand on Levi's shoulder but before he made contact Levi whipped his knife out from behind him and made a deep cut in his hand. The man held his wrist and whipped in pain. This was all looking very familiar to Scarlett, but Levi had seen the way he had greedily looked at both the girl and Scarlett. He knew his train of thought, he was planning to take Scarlett away from him. That was a big mistake on his part. The man looked up to see Levi's fist connect with his face. Levi kneed him in the stomach so that he fell to the floor and then picked him up by the scruff of his neck. The girl looked on with admiration while Farlan and Scarlett watched on with calm expressions. This guy deserved everything he was getting.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hand. I might get dirty." Then he kicked him down the steps. Levi took out a cloth from his pocket and silently began to clean the blood of his knife. The other two men caught the fat man and looked up at them.

"Oh dear, you can't do it like that. We always prioritise hygiene. Wash your hands and come again." Said Farlan with a smug smile.

"These people are dangerous. Let's go." Said one of the men. The three turned and walked down the steps. The girl continued to looked up at Levi with wide eyes. Levi and Farlan turned around to look at her.

"Hey, how long are you going to hold it to your stomach? It'll die, you know." The girl looked shocked at his words.

"B-but, I thought it would be warm." She unwrapped her hands to reveal the small bird in a nest of cloth.

"What's with the bird?" Asked Scarlett. The girl smiled.

"It got lost on the way here. Probably through some duct. So I thought I'd bring it to the surface." Her face was full of affection for the bird as she explained looking down at it.

"Don't tell me you tried to break through the stairway just for that?" The girl gently stroked the bird.

"The guy would want to fly in the sky instead of being here underground." Farlan moved forwards and looked at the bird.

"Well, that's fine, but it's wing is injured you know."

"Eh...? Really?"

"Here let me fix it." Said Farlan taking the bird gently and taking it over to the table. Pulling out bandages he got to work. The girl looked up at Scarlett. She was beautiful, especially for someone down down her.

"Um, are you...are you ghost girl?" Levi and Farlan exchanged a look of confusion. Levi looked at Scarlett who was studying the girl before her.

"If you know be that name then you must be from the streets." She said.

"What's ghost girl?" Asked Farlan whilst fixing the bird.

"It's the name I was given on the streets due to my ability to be able to disappear into the crowd." Scarlett explained.

"Yeah and she used to go around saving people. She save my life once."

"Yes I remember." Said Scarlett. The girl looked up her with a smile.

"You do?"

"Yeah, you're Isabel right?" Isabel's cheeks turned slightly pink. She was happy and embarrassed that she knew her name. Her saviour, ghost girl, had always been someone she had looked up to. Someone she wasn't to be like. She wanted to be strong like she was. Be able to take down five full group men despite looking small and weak like ghost girl had.

"Yeah I am. I'm surprised you remember me."

"It isn't easy to forget someone who so bravely stood in front of her friends like that. The other kids clearly looked up to you as a leader and a protector."

"Yeah but if you hadn't showed up, we would have been taken."

"There would have been no shame in that. After all you were only quite small. The shame would have been being taken without a fight but the girl I saw that day had no intentions of going down without a fight."

"There it's done." Said Farlan from the table. Isobel stood up and ran over, sitting on the sofa near Farlan and the bird. Both of its wings were neatly bandaged up.

"You really good, you know."

"I'm Farlan, ghost girl is actually Scarlett and that Levi." Levi was sat on the chair looking at the wall.

"Farlan...Scarlett and Levi-bro." Levi coldly looked at her.

"Bro?"

"Listen please, let ,e become one of you!"

"Eh?" Questioned Farlan.

"You guys have been using 3DM gear, right? I've seen it before." Isabel's mind travelled back to them using them in the sky. Then a week ago when she had seen a girl using them. That was Scarlett, ghost girl. If she joined these people, she could be with the girl that saved her life and the ones that helped her escape. "You guys fly around like birds. Please I want to try it too." The way she said it reminded both Levi and Farlan of when they first ket Scarlett a week ago.

"What do you think?" Farlan asked looking at Levi. He stared at Isabel, they sure were having a generous week. Gaining two new members but Scarlett was different, she could fight this girl might just be a problem. Though maybe her determination was something to talk for it self. Levi stood up and began to walk towards the door.

"Please!" Isabel pleaded making him stop moving and look at her.

"If you stay here, learn how to clean before you use 3DM gear." Then we continued to walk out the door.

"Eh? Eh?" Isabel questioned as he shit the door and was gone. She looked at Farlan and Scarlett. Farlan smiled and Scarlett nodded. She turned to face the door with a huge grin on her face. "Thank you bro!" Levi heard her shout but he carried on moving down the steps as people moved out of his way respectfully.