Hello!

Hi everyone,

This isn't another part unfortunately but rather me requesting some feedback.

This story has been up for a good few years now and I haven't had an issue with it. I read comment on all my stories because in the end I create the stories for people to enjoy and I like to see that people are enjoying my work.

However recently I received some feedback that stated my writing is very insensitive  due to the nature of Scarlett's past. That the character I created was unlikable and I shouldn't be pushing my 'broken girl fantasies' like this.

At the end of the day in my eyes this is not what Scarlett's past was. For those of us that have seen the ova's and read the manga we would know that the underworld was a terrible place. Scarlett's past wouldn't have been one that was so far out of reach. Levi's own past was very tragic and to make a character from that world with a happy background was just very unrealistic and I like to make my stories as realistic as possible. I took on the task of fitting a character into a world that was already made by someone else and making my own character fit in it.

However this comment that I am insensitive and my story is triggering for people doesn't sit well with me. The last thing I wish is too trigger people. I have always understood that what I was writing about what not a happy topic which is why I avoided writing about the terrible details of Scarlett's past. I let you know that it happened and where she comes from because it is important for her character development and background but I avoid the details at all cost. Just as the terrible abuse that Levi goes through as a child at the hand of his uncle is not spoken about in great detail. It was due to all this that I thought my story was okay and since is this is the first comment I have ever had on this story telling me that my writing style is triggering and damaging I am on the fence about the issue.

I would like those that have read this story in its entirety to leave feedback here. If the feedback I receive largely agrees with these comment made above then I shall remove the story entirely. The last thing I wish to do it to be a cause for upset to anyone or to bring up unpleasant memories for my readers.

Thank you all for reading and please do not hold back in the comments