Their first job

"I found one!" Said Levi later that day. They had all gone home straight after the released the bird. Levi had gone straight back out again though.

"What job is it?" Asked Farlan.

"A simple one." He pulled out a small wad of money. "That's the deposit."

"Deposit?" Asked Isabel.

"It's something we like the customers to pay. It's in case one of us gets hurt or something." Farlan explained. Scarlett and Isabel looked at each other. They were both excited about their first ever job with the guys but they were also a little nervous.

"Gear up, there is a stall down in the street next to ours. That land is owned by the Clovers gang. The stall isn't one of theirs all we have to do is take the stall down and teach the guys a lesson, but he said he wants the leader of the group to be taught a very special lesson he won't ever forget. Then we go and collect the money afflicted the job is done." Levi explained. The three moved to the cupboard and pulled out their equipment. Scarlett got hers and Levi out. She took it too him, he gently took it from her, pausing ever so slightly when their hands brushed against each other.

"Why the hell do gang have to claim streets and stuff?" Said Isabel while everyone was putting on their gear.

"The only real reason is for power. The more territory you have the more power and respect your gang has." Explained Scarlett. Farlan and Levi looked at each other, she would of course who a lot about gangs because she was unwilling part of the most powerful gang around. Levi himself had never been part of a gang and Farlan had been once but he left and tired to start his own, but that was when he met Levi and things changed.

"It just seems ridicules. They don't need a whole street and to beat people up who try to make a living on it seems harsh." Said Isabel.

"Don't think about it too much." Levi told her. "We are thugs, this is what he do. We are hired muscle, if you start letting your morals get in the way you can't do this job..."

"There it it!" Shouted Isabel as the four of them shot through the streets in their 3DM gear. Levi was constantly on the look out for the Military police. He hoped that they didn't turn up again.

"Alright, Isabel you focus on destroying the stall, the rest of us will take out the guys." Isabel pouted at Levi's instructions.

"Why do I get the boring job?"

"Because you're the only one here that can't fight. Stay away from them. These people will kill you of they get the chance. They won't care who or what you are." Levi told her. She still didn't look happy about it but no way was she gonna argue with him. She had learned that his word is basically law and that most of the time he was right about the best way to do things. Scarlett landed in front of the stall.

"Good morning lads." She greeted cheerfully. One of the me. Turned around and looked her up and down. The other three were waiting for the right moment.

"Well good morning beautiful." he said in a sleazy tone. He went up to her and stroked her tiny shoulder.

"Tch." Said Levi as he watched a dirty pig place his hands all over Scarlett.

"Levi, I'm not happy about it either but don't do anything rash just yet." Said Farlan.

"So what is this thing?" The creepy man asked Scarlett as we look at the 3DM gear.

"It's called 3DM fear the Military police have then." Then another man stepped forward.

"Wait! I know you from somewhere. Hang on are you ghost girl?"

"The one and only." The guys eyes widened in fear.

"Then I'm not of here." He said walking away.

"Where are you going you loser?"

"If ghost girls here that means someone is going to get hurt real bad. She doesn't just go up to random people and chat to them like that." He said.

"What are you talking about? She is clearly lying, ghost girl really big and strong. This girl is just tiny and cut." Scarlett's face darkened and the man became scared of the look on her face.

"You should have listened to him and no one calls me cute." Then she kicked him hard in the chest. He went flying backwards and landed on the ground with a thump. The other men all looked terrified.

"Oh crap, he was right. It really is her." Said one of them as he ran away. Now it was Isabel's turn. She swooped in with her 3DM gear and completely smashed there stall. Scarlett grabbed the man she kicked in the chest and stared him down.

"Which one of these idiots is your leader?" The man shakily pointed at a buff man with brown hair. That was when Farlan and Levi came to join the fun. Farlan landed I the right side and Levi on the left. The blond haired leader took one look at Levi and knew he was screwed. Most of the other men had ran away, to scared by the fact the famous ghost girl had turned up to stay and help him.

"Don't take this too personally, it's from the Clover gang not us. We're just hired to be here..." Said Farlan, then Isabel and Scerlett stood side by side and watched as they beat the man to a pulp...