I just can't!

Scarlett woke up to find the blanket carefully draped over her. She was sure she had taken it off last night because she was too hot but maybe her memory was a little fuzzy. Isabel was still out cold so she decided to go down stairs after she had got dressed. She heard movement in the kitchen, it was probably Levi. He always git up first. She went down the stairs and entered the kitchen. Levi was getting cleaning products out of the cupboard. Cleaning this early in the morning? He looked angry, what was wrong with him? He looked up at Scarlett when he heard her reach the kitchen door.

"Cleaning already?" She asked.

"I got blood on me."

"Blood? Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" Levi was happy to see her worry about him so much.

"It's not mine." He told her. He had no plans of telling her that he had been in a fight with the men that were still after her. Scarlett understood that Levi must have got in a fight but didn't ask anything more, knowing that she wouldn't get an answer. Levi placed the cleaning product on the table and took off his waist coat and shirt. Scarlett's cheeks felt like they were on fire as she looked at his toned stomach and muscly shoulders. She whipped her head around so that she couldn't see. Levi looked at the back of her head. He didn't mind her looking but she was clearly uncomfortable with the situation, he should have thought it through. Scarlett couldn't calm herself down, she was glad that Levi couldn't see her bright red face at the moment. She had seen shirtless guys before, that wasn't the problem, but this was Levi. The man she loved, stood right behind her with no shirt on. The way he simply took it off without hesitation should Scarlett that he trusted her. Levi began to scrub the specs of blood of his shirt.

"You don't have to look away you know. I could use some help with this." Taking a deep breath in Scarlett turned around and walked over to him. She stood by his side and grabbed a spare sponge. Their hands brushed against each other slightly, they looked at each other.

"Um, sorry." Scarlett apologised. She moved her had away but Levi grabbed hold of it and held in gently. Scarlett's cheeks became red again, and she turned her head way from him but Levi had already seen the blush on her cheeks. Without warning Levi grabbed her waist and pulled her against his bare chest. Scarlett's eyes widened as she turned to work out what to do next. Did she kiss him? Or was that taking it too far? Levi could feel that Scarlett's body as tense, he would have to fix that. Levi tilted his head and kissed her passionately. Scarlett nervously kissed him back but as Levi stroked her back lovingly she relaxed and became at ease with him. Scarlett put one arm around his head and placed the other on his chest where she could feel his heart beating fast like before. Her touch was driving Levi crazy and became very excited. Levi slowly moved his hand down wards and squeezed her butt. Scarlett was surprised at his forwardness at first but then she came to like it. With every second that passed Levi could feel himself losing his self control more and more but this time he didn't stop. He was letting himself lose control, to give into his desires for her.

Levi licked the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance which Scarlett let. Levi explored every inch of her mouth, doing his best to contain the moan that was building up inside him. Levi grabbed hold of Scarlett's thighs and lifted her up with ease. She wrapped her legs around his waist and tilted her head down to continue kissing him. Levi put her down on the table so that his hands where free to feel her stomach and chest area. He slowly caressed her left breast and Scarlett let out a soft moan of pleasure. Levi enjoyed the sound and deepened the kiss. He slowly began to tug at the hem of Scarlett's black top. Knowing what he wanted she pulled away from him. Whilst the were both breathing hard Scarlett took of her black top off. Levi looked down at her beautiful full chest and her eight pack, then he began to kiss her again. Levi slowly pushed her backwards and climbed up onto the table. He used his legs to push hers opened and positioned himself in between them.

With Levi now on top of her Scarlett was beginning to feel panic. Levi bent down and kissed her chest while feeling her stomach. Still breathing hard Scarlett looked up at the ceiling. This was bringing back unpleasant memories. Why now though? This time was different she wanted this, with the man she loved, but why was she so scared? She just simply wasn't ready for this. Levi felt her tense up. He stopped kissing her and placed his forehead on to hers. There was clear panic in her eyes.

"Scarlett, what's wrong?"

"Levi...I can't, I'm sorry. I can't, it's bringing back to many memories." Levi understood completely. He knew that because of Scarlett's past she struggled with this type of thing.

"It's fine. I understand." He said getting off the table. Scarlett sat up and looked at him.

"I'm sorry Levi." Levi gently placed a few small kisses on her neck.

"You don't need to apologise. With the past you have I don't blame you. Just be sure to let me know when you are ready, okay?"

"Okay..."