The man she loves

Scarlett went outside after the scene with Farlan. He had vanished upstairs. She just needed so fresh air. She need to think. Scarlett jumped onto the wall and sat down leaning her back against the wall of the house. What was going on? She was so confused. She didn't know what she felt, or what she should feel. She knew that it was never really going to work with Levi. He was too distant, he wasn't the kind of guy to have a girlfriend, or to fall in love at all for that matter. She didn't think she was the kind of girl to allow herself to feel that emotion, but still there she was sat on a wall by herself, realising that she was in love with one man all along. It just took her a very long time for her to accept her feelings. She could try and deny it but now she was well aware of her feeling it would be hard to do that. What was she going to do?

"What are you doing?" Said a familiar cold voice. She jumped down as quickly as she could. She had been so caught up in her own thoughts that she hadn't heard him come up the steps.

"Hi Levi I was just um...just getting some fresh air." Scarlett mentally told herself off. What was it now so nerve recking to talk to him? If this was what it felt like to be in love then she wished it would leave and never come back. She was a strong independent woman, she didn't need nor did she want stupid girly emotions to get in the way of that. She had to get a hold of herself. Levi on the other hand studied Scarlett closely. Something big had happened while he had been out. She wasn't meeting his eyes and it wasn't like her to sound so nervous when talking. She looked flustered and her cheeks were red. Did she have a fever? No, it wasn't that. He had seen that shade of pink on her once before. That wasn't a fever, she was blushing. Her cheeks were red before he even said anything to her though that meant she wasn't blushing because if him. That felt only one option. Farlan. He had done something to make her this way.

"What happened between you and Farlan?"

"Wh-what? Nothing."

"You stuttered. You never stutter, what happened?"

"I told you nothing." Why was she lying to him? Levi moved forward. Scarlett couldn't go anywhere. Her back was against the wall of the staircase and Levi was so close to her that she could feel his hot breath on her face. Having him so close made her both feel safe but also very nervous. Scarlett stared at him in the eyes. Levi let his gaze travel down to her full lips. How he wanted to kiss her. Then it clicked.

"That bastard kissed you, didn't he?" Scarlett opened her mouth but no sound came out. That confirmed that Levi was right. Farlan had kissed her. Levi scowled and then went to charge into the house. Scarlett took the chance to do what Farlan had suggested she do.

"Levi wait!" She grabbed his hand. She held it gently with both hands. Levi stopped moving at her gently touch. Her hands were so soft and delicate like the rest of her. He looked back at her.

"Did you kiss him back?"

"What? No."

"Did you like it?"

"No Levi I didn't."

"Good then this job won't be as hard as I thought it would be."

"What job? Levi what are you talking about?" Instead of an answer she got Levi's lips pressing down on hers. It was a gently one nothing more than a simple peck. He pulled back and looked at her.

"Levi? What are you doing?" She asked.

"What I do best. Cleaning up the mess Farlan left on your lips." Then he went in for another kiss this time she closed her eyes and kissed him back. Levi placed his hands on her small hips. With his right hand he felt all the way up her side. His hand purposely brushing the side of her breast. The act made Scarlett gasp. Levi smiled into the kiss. He loved that surprised sound. He wrapped his left arm around her waist and pulled her against him. He could feel he body pressed against his. Her brought his right arm under her left arm and gently stroked her back off her neck, while her short hair did not reach. Scarlett placed right hand on his strong chest where she could feel his heart beating at a hundred mile an hour. She brought her left arm up and entangled her fingers in his black hair. Scarlett's body was reacting to Levi in ways that it never had before. Levi's crouch area became hard and Scarlett could feel it against her sensitive area. Then Levi un-expectantly pulled away releasing her from his strong arms. Then breathing heavily he walked into the house without a word, leaving Scarlett feeling more confused than ever before...