A fight with the survey corps

Isabel and Scarlett shot through the streets being closely followed by the soldier, but when Scarlett looked back he was gone. What? Where did she go?

"Scarlett?" Screamed Isabel. She whipped her head around to see a woman with brown hair and a green coat flying towards her. Scarlett and Isabel didn't have time to react and the woman crashed into them, sending them all to the ground. They crashed to the ground with a loud clang. Scarlett smashed her head on the pavement. She tried to stand up but her vision was really blurry from hitting her head. She saw Isabel run over and help her stand up. Leaning on Isabel she shook her head and slowly things started coming into view. The woman that made them crash had freckles all over her face and her brown hair was in neat pigtails. She stood before them looking unharmed and then she pulled out two swords. 

"I have heard about you. The famous ghost girl." She said looking at Scarlett. "I don't understand why the Corporal bothers with you guys, you're just Underground rats." The comment made Scarlett and Isabel very angry. Scarlett charged at her with her fist pulled back. The girl looked shocked but put her swords in front of her. Scarlett moved to the side slightly to avoid the girls blades and punched her in the face. The girl toppled sideways and spat blood out of her mouth. Very slowly she wiped the blood and spit from her lips giving Scarlett a venomous look. She ran towards Scarlett this time and thrashed her blades at her. Scarlett managed to dodged them but one thrash managed to make a deep cut on her cheek. She bounced backwards from the girl, ignoring the throbbing in her cheek and the fact warm sticky blood was pouring down her face. Scarlett ran at the girl and grabbed one of her hands which held one of her swords. Then holding it tight she lifted her leg up and booted the girl in the face breaking her nose in the process. The girl stumbled back, dropping one of her swords to cup her broken nose. Scarlett picked up the sword, now it was an even fight, but she had never in her life used one of these things before. It felt weird in her hand but at the same time it felt strong, dependable and very powerful. The girl glared and Scarlett.

"You don't even know how to use that thing? You might just hurt yourself." She said removing her hand from her face revealing all the blood that surrounded her mouth.

"Maybe, but I'm gonna take my chances and see if I can hurt you instead." Scarlett replied. She sounded so confident in herself that the girl wavered slightly. She had face full grown Titans but this girl was scaring her. With her curly black hair, stunning green eyes and deathly pale skin she looked like a child from hell but give her a sword and the girl looked like she was ready to kill everything in her path. The girl charged at Scarlett anyway and their swords clashed together. Isabel stood there watching the whole thing. Isabel was strong but she couldn't fight and seeing Scarlett fight like that took her back to the time when she had first seen the ghost girl. The time she had saved her life. The look of determination in her eyes was scary but comforting for Isabel. The girl thrashed at Scarlett but she was quick and agile and managed to block all but one. The one she didn't manage to block made a large cut in her thigh. Scarlett cringed in pain but careful not to make a sound. She wouldn't cry out in pain, she was used to this. She could fight through the pain. She shook her leg off but when she looked up she saw the girl wasn't near her anymore. Instead she was holding Isabel with a blade near her throat.

"Take one step and she gets it." Said the girl. She wouldn't really kill the red haired girl. The Corporal had ordered that all four of them be caught alive but they were well within their rights to hurt them if they caused trouble. Scarlett stared at the situation before her. Would the girl really do it? Scarlett really didn't know and she wasn't really prepared to gamble with Isabel's life. If it was just a normal thug she could easily get that knife and save Isabel but this wasn't an ordinary thug. This was a member of the survey corps. These people were specially training to take down creature much bigger and stronger than Scarlett. Who knew how fast the girl's reflexes were. Scarlett very slowly dropped the sword to the ground and held her hands up.

"Smart move." Said the girl as she released Isabel. Isabel ran to Scarlett's side. The girl picked up the sword Scarlett had dropped on the floor. She was all out of ideas now. She wasn't prepared to make another move. The girl was very good at what she did. She had been able to read the strong relationship Scarlett had with Isabel and used it against her. If it wasn't for that Scarlett would have one the fight. The girl knew this that's why she did what she did. Scarlett wouldn't have won by skill, she would have won because of her great ability to continue to ignore pain and continue to fight. The girl put away her swords knowing that Scarlett wouldn't dare to make another move.

"Take off your 3DM gear." She ordered them. The last thing the girl wanted was for them to both go flying off again. Scarlett and Isabel did as she said. Picking them both up she walked behind them two guiding them back to where the Corporal and the others were...