8)Sora and Yuta

"Sure." He says going back to packing some things up.
_________________________________________

"Thanks- WAIT WHAT?!" I accidentally yell.

"Chill it's not like I like you. Not to be nosey but you have a mirror behind your bed I saw the reflection of your texts in that. That Sora guys seems like an Asshole." I sigh in relief.

"He is one."

"What's 'Hata no bara'?"

"A restaurant Sora and I went on for our first date. At this point he's just taunting me." Taichi looks up from what he's doing and "Well it's late we have early practice. Wanna watch a movie? Eat snacks? Anything but sleep?" I giggle and nod. We wind up cuddling and eating snacks for the rest of the night. I fall asleep in his arms and feel comforted and safe for the first time in months.
In the morning ~

Tendou's P.O.V

It's 5:15 and I go to everyone's dorms to wake them up. I stop by Ushijima and Reon's grabbing them then Goshiki and Shibita and everyone's saving Taichi for last. I knock on his door expecting to hear an annoyed groan and a thud but there's only silence.

"Taicheese!" No answer. "Kiwinishi!" I go through all of my nicknames for him and come to the conclusion he's not here.

"If you're looking for Kawanishi he slept over at Shirabu's." Reon chimes. Why did kiwi-boy stay at Shiraboob's?

"Will Kawanishi and Shirabu-Senpai still be at practice?" My favorite bowl cut teammate asks.

"Yes they'll be here soon." Reon adds.

5 minutes later~

We are at the gym chilling out until Kenjiro and Kawanishi walk in. "Sorry we're late." Slanted bangs' says but instantly regrets it causing both Kawanishi and him to speak in sync.

"No we're not." Goshiki, shaking with curiosity goes over to the two bombarding them with questions.

"How come you stayed at Shirabu-San's place Kawanishi-Senpai? Is everything okay? What's it like at your house? Is there an issue? Are you two dating?" Taking a sip of his water Taichi spits it out and starts choking at his underclassman's last question. Kenjiro walks over to the balls, grabs one and holds it as if he's about to hit a serve to Goshiki, lining it up with the back of his head.

"Hey. Bowl-cut brat. If you can turn this into a spike then you'll be the Ace when Ushijima leaves "

He serves it and long story short my favorite kohai ends up with a giant red mark on his forehead.

"Exactly what I thought." Kenji boy says catching the ball that had been sent back up by the impact of the ball and Goshiki's poor face.

"You'll never be the Ace in your condition." Rude. I turn to look at Kenjiro and so does the rest of my fantastic yet boring and unenthusiastic team.

"That comment was a little unnecessary Kenjiro don't you think?" Ohira informs.

The setter sighs and puts the ball under his arm.

"All I'm saying is that if he doesn't try or practice more with better techniques he won't get anywhere and definitely won't be the Ace."

Shirabangs actually has a point.

No one's P.O.V.

The rest of practice went exactly like that.. well mostly Kenjiro bickering with people, Goshiki promising to everyone that he will be the Ace and more chaotic stuff.

In the changing rooms~

Taichi's P.O.V

As we get to the changing rooms Ken grabs me by my arm and pulls me off to a corner. I just hope no one thinks anything weird since I am kinda towering over him. He pulls out a outfit out of his bag and pushes it towards me. It's a gray shirt, blue ripped jeans, and a plaid jacket. I grab the outfit and smirk.

"Did you go through my wardrobe?" He rolls his eyes.

"No you're just that readable." Dang. That hurt. "Just hurry and get dressed it'll take us a while to get to Hata." We go back to the lockers and start to get dressed. The clothes are nice. I'm surprised they fit since ken looks so small. I guess he does live in a mansion could've just bought these. After 5 minutes I turn to see everyone dressed and some leaving. I look back and see Kenjiro wearing light blue jean mid thigh high shorts and a green, pink and white striped long sleeve shirt that is tucked into the shorts but the sleeves are long. He has small holed fishnet stockings, his shoes are tall platforms that are white and pink. His hair is decorated with green hair pins holding back some of his uneven cut bangs. He had eyeliner and pink lipstick on. Why is he getting so 'glammed' up for a guy who could care less about him? I pull on my black and white converses and hear a snap of a phone then the growl of my friend.

"Who are you two looking all nice for?" A certain annoying red head says. "Are you two going on a.... Daaaaaatttteeee~?" pointing at us, dragging out the last word. I turn to my short friend who's eager to get out of this situation and grab his arm pulling us out of the room. I let him lead the way to the restaurant. When we arrive once again I am astonished this place does not look like a restaurant it looks like a whole ass hotel. There are two people waiting outside. One is about 5'11 and the other the same as me, maybe a little taller. The 5'11 one has blue eyes, brown hair that's styled a little like Goshiki's and is wearing a black shirt and blue ripped jean shorts with black converses and a pretty scrawny build like Kenjiro. The other has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes and is wearing Black sweatpants, a tan shirt and a black jacket around his waist. Both of them have tattoos and piercings yet the Blonde one is smoking. Not with his looks. I feel Shira tense beside me and whisper to him.

"Which one's mister Asshole?"

"..The tall one." Of course. Just as Ken says that the Sora looks up and throws his cigarette on the ground.

"Kenji! You came." He shuffles over and hugs Kenjiro tight. Once he pulls away he turns to me. I feel like punching him dead in his face. He flashes me a smile and holds his hand out.

"Hey you must be Kenjiro's boyfriend. The name's Sora Kiyoshi but you can call me Sora." My skin greets his as we shake hands.

"Taichi Kawanishi." We stand there both not letting go of each other's hand. The other boy comes over and interrupts whatever the hell is going on.

"I'm Yuto Haruki. We should go in now. The reservation is ready." He grabs Sora's hand and intertwines their fingers. We go in and it turns out this place has specific rooms for everyone. They all have their own mini arcades a dining room and their own kitchen staff along with a lounge room if you get tired and a bathroom. We decide to eat first. We all order our food, the table is nice and has a bouquet of roses in the middle of it. Sora sits next to Yuta and I sit next to Kenjiro though Sora is sitting across from my 'boyfriend'.

"So Kenji how are you liking it at your new school? What the name of it, Sizatoria?" Sora asks taking a sip of his water and smelling a rose, resting his head on one of his hands.

I hope he chokes on that water.