24)Thank you

“Pinch me I’m dreaming.” Semi mutters still looking ahead. In response Shirabu punches him.
_________________________________________
“Ow! I said pinch not punch!”

“Oops.” Shirabu shrugs and focuses back on the what’s in front of him. They’d made it to a cliff and the view of the entire city could be seen. Cars, houses, little figures that they can only guess are people going about their daily life’s. Shirabu is the first to make a move. He grabs Semi’s hand and brings them to the edge to sit down and let their legs dangle over the edge.

Astonished by this Semi is left speechless while Shirabu rests his head on the Ash blondes’ shoulder both not realizing their hands still intertwined.

“Semi-San?”  Semi hums in reply.

“Thanks for bringing me here. I really enjoyed today.”

“I did too.” 

Both setters sit there in a comfortable silence looking at the outside around and in front of them. Eventually the sun sets and the setters we’re able to take in the pretty view of the sky’s colors changing like a leaf in fall yet this fell to a dark purple almost indigo coving their surroundings in darkness. Shirabu falls asleep leaning on Semi’s shoulder… smiling. Looking insanely peaceful. Eita picks Shirabu up and starts to make way back pointing out things he’d seen on their journey up.
.
.
.
After getting lost more than a dozen of times he finds his way back on the asphalt path of the park. He walks all the way to the dorms with his small kouhai in his arms who’d somehow found a way to grip on to him. He knocks on Taichi and Kenjiro’s dorm door hoping the middle blocker was inside. To his surprise Tendou opens the door allowing the him to walk in.

“HEY SEMIS- oh. He’s sleeping. What’d you do knock him out?” The red head smirks while Semi walks to Shirabu’s room.

On the way he ends up passing by the rest of his team in the living room on the way. Yes, Semi has never been in the two 2nd years dorm but it was fairly easy to tell which is which.

Taichi’s had a sign that said ‘warning angsty ginger inside. Be well prepared’ with rock posters. Meanwhile Kenjiro’s had a couple of hazard signs, a beware of dog sign and a picture of a middle finger on it that said ‘go in and I will bite your head off'. Now it makes sense why the beware of dog sign was there. Feeling a tad bit threatened by the signs even though Kenjiro is asleep he cautiously opens the door being met with a sweet smell and a warm room seeing teddy bears around and candy bars on a desk next to his mirror. Semi places the boy on his bed and covers him with sheets after taking off his shoes.

He sits there staring at Shirabu while messing with his hair though careful to not wake him up. When reality returns to Semi he steps out of the room and gently closes the door seeing the team stopping their Uno game to stare at him.

“What was that about?” Taichi questions.

“Yeah, SemiSemi what was that about?” Tendou grabs his shoulders poking his head around Semi to where his face is close to Semi’s cheek. Semi doesn’t reply he just stands there in his own world yet again.

“Hmm?”

Tendou moves in front of Semi and waves his hands in his face which seems to get a hold of the setter.

“Yeah?”

“We where asking about why you were carrying Shirabu here. Is he hurt??” Ushijima makes clear. The setter and middle blocker go and sit on the couch.

“No. He fell asleep. When we were out.”

“On a date? ~” Tendou questions while grinning a slight bit.

“Why do you think anyone who goes somewhere with anyone else is on a date?” The red head third year shrugs and takes a chip from the bowl on the table.

“Why not?” The team enjoys the rest of the night, next couple of days, weeks and before they know it months leading to late fall, early winter more specifically December 1st.

The day before, a song called This December by Stone heart of the pitch-black guitar was said to come out on the current day.  Sure it is a long name and no one knows who he is but whoever this mysterious man is he’s Kenjiro’s favorite singer. His voice is so soothing and is one of the few things that are able to lull him to sleep.

Though on this particular day he knows that this singer is coming out with a new song and it drops at 6:00.

~During school time. ~

“Taichi Kawanishi.” Shirabu calls standing right behind his friend which makes him jump up and quickly turn around.

“What?! Who are you mad at now?” Taichi questions concerned for his own safety. Shirabu tilts his head.

“Who said I was mad?”

“You never use my full name or talk in a monotone voice around me.” He says uncapping his water bottle and taking a sip.

“Well yeah but. I’m not mad. You remember that singer I always talk about?” The ginger nods. Shirabu shuffles his feet and takes out his phone showing the boy his phone.

“Dude. I can’t see anything you are shaking the phone.” Taichi says taking the phone from his friend’s hand.

“Uhhh ‘New song This December premiere 6:00’… Cool.” Shirabu sighs and pouts.

“It’s awesome not just cool.” He mutters crossing his arms. Tendou comes up behind them resting his arms on Kawanishi.

~(-3-) hewo! Hope ya like this chapter. Sorry for not posting for a tini tiny bit I was caught up in watching all of fairy tail...again😅. Anywho... I'M BACK AND READY TO GET TO MY HAPPINESS OF WRITING!!🤗 -Author-Chan~