19) Party time!

Right?
________________________________________

We change. Tendou has a black long sleeve shirt with a short sleeve burgundy one on top and black ripped jeans along with black converse. Wakatoshi has a gray short sleeve and jeans with sneakers. Reon and Jin an outfit like Wakatoshi's just different color shirts and different color types of jeans. Yamagata grey sweats with neon green-ish, yellow-ish shoes and matching shirt. Goshiki is wearing a similar outfit to Tendou but instead of a burgundy shirt over top it's a purple one. Taichi has a white shirt, blue jacket, and dark gray jeans along with gray sneakers. Kenjiro has a fluffy pink skirt with a black short sleeved crop top and one black arm warmer and one pink one on the other along with black knee highs and upper calf reaching buckled, tall platforms, topping the look off with eyeliner in a car eye type shape. I put on my black pants with a black button up shirt that's open along with a gray belt, pant chains, my rings, and black combat boots toping it off with eyeliner- that I put on everyday but take off during practices-. After changing we go to the parking lot where we are met with that short butler from yesterday. He opens the door and greets us.

"Hello everyone, my name is Botan and I will be your way of transportation today. Anything you need help with I can assist. Enjoy the ride. TV, candy and blankets are provided inside." He closes the door after us then gets in his seat and starts driving. This is how Kenjiro lives? His parents must be have high paying jobs. We arrive to the Aoba Johsai school right outside the gym. There are many other cars lined up outside and people walking into the gym. Botan gets out and opens the door for us which strangely attracts lots of attention to us. I see a short boy with orange hair look over and his eyes glow in happiness.

"Soo Cool!" Sugawara walks over with him to us and smiles.

"Nice to see you guys again. It's been a while."

"Suga-San do you know these people?" The short one pokes his head around Sugawara. He nods and goes inside the gym. In about 5 minutes everyone is inside the gym having a good time. To be honest I thought this would be a crappy party but it's pretty cool. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves, listening to music, chatting, and overall having fun. There are so many people here I can't even find Tendou and usually he's the easiest one to spot. Right now, the easiest people to spot are that Shoyo kid from Karasuno, Bokuto from Fukurodani, Kuro from Nekoma, Daishou from Nohebi, Terushima from Johzenji, and Koganegawa from date tech. I head to the bar that was put together by Kita and Aran just a while ago. Surprisingly the "bartender" here is Kenma.

"Why are you serving the drinks?" I ask him. He doesn't pay much attention just plays his game.

"What drink do you want and how many?" He mutters not looking up from his game.

"Whiskey just one."

"k." He pours the drink in a glass and then looks up. I grab the drink and sit on the stool that's there. He leans on the counter a bit to where his elbows are crossed but the pressure is lifting him off the ground a little.

"Hey have you seen Akaashi, Oikawa, Kenjiro and Sugawara?" he whispers as he pauses his game. I nod

"Sugawara is with Daichi next to the food. Oikawa's with Iwaizumi by the speakers. Akaashi is near the doors with Bokuto next to Kuro and Daishou who are arguing over stupid stuff. And Kenjiro is with Taichi outside." He says something under his breath and then pulls out his phone.

~Kenma's P.O.V.~

I take out my phone and text the group chat. I'm not actually going to get up to go gather them.

Kitty is online.

Kitty: Guys meet up with me for a minute.

#1 beauty is online

#1 beauty: Is there something wrong Kenma?

Prettykawa is online

Prettykawa: Ya need something Ken?

Ken?

Kenma?

#1 beauty: He won't say anything until we're all online. @Sweet as Sugar. @Bunnybabe.

Bunnybabe is online

Sweet as Sugar is online

Bunnybabe: ???

Sweet as Sugar: Yes?

Kitty: meet up with me. I'm at the bar. We need to talk I guess. I'm bored I can't pass the level I'm on.

Prettykawa: should've known😄

I turn off my phone and await for my friends. The first to walk over is Oikawa and he sits on the stool next to me. Second is Akaashi and Suga with Kenjiro following about a minute later. I look at my friends sitting in stools and hand Oikawa my switch.

"Beat the level." He chuckles and Suga gives me that look. "Please." I add.

"Better." Suga chuckles. I turn around seeing Semi still sitting across from us. Kenjiro catches on, leans over the 'counter' and makes a shooing motion.

"Shoo Stupid Semi. This is none of your business." He looks up and walks away. Suga turns to Kenjiro and tilts his head at him questioning his choices.

"You could've been nicer." Our grey-haired friend scolds pouring himself and Akaashi a drink of water while a glass of wine for Oikawa, Shirabu, and me. Shirabu just sighs and looks over Oikawa's shoulder along with the rest of us. My eyes widen at the screen.

'Boss defeated'.

No way, I've been on this level for days and he beat it in a matter of minutes. Oikawa smiles and hands me my switch back.

"You're welcome." He does a small bow in his chair making the rest of us chuckle. Most people think he's a stuck-up and an egotistical brat but once you know him for a while, you know he's just confident. We all have our own attributes that people don't like. Suga is way too happy and nice, Akaashi too forgiving, Oikawa a little too Confident, Kenjiro too sassy, and me too focused on games.

"Thanks, I guess." I pout. Thankful and maybe a little salty too. Though I've been trying for ever to reach the next level and he beat it so easily. Oikawa gives me a look and puts his hand on mine when he sees me staring at the screen in confusion.

"Hanamaki has the same game. He asked me to beat that level too. It took me two weeks." He says obviously to make me feel better.

~This is just a chapter to lead up to theD r a m a. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!~