25) Obsessed

“It’s awesome not just cool.” He mutters crossing his arms. Tendou comes up behind them resting his arms on Kawanishi.

“Whatcha talkin about?” He smiles putting his head down on his arms that are still on Taichi’s shoulder.

“A singer Shira is obsessed with.” 

“...I’m not obsessed.”

“Sure.”  Tendou blows in Taichi’s ear and ducks when he goes to hit him.

“So, who’s this singer? What do they look like?” Shirabu sits down in one of the chairs out on this balcony.

“He goes by Stone heart of the pitch-black guitar but I don’t know what he looks like no one does.”

“Oh? I may have heard of him. The one who sang Rumors and We can’t stop?” The setter nods and the Ash blonde walks outside with them.

“What are we talking about?” Shirabu sighs and puts his ear plugs in.

“Nothing anymore stupidsemi. Just know it wasn’t you.” 

“Ouch. Bit harsh Shiraboob.” Tendou teases.

“Don’t call me that.” The others join them and talk about whatever. During the school day Shirabu can’t stop bugging Taichi about the song that is soon to release and in practice Eita ends up finding out about his kouhai’s excitement and why.

Semi’s P.O.V.

So he likes those songs? If only he knew. Tendou runs over to me.

“What are you smiling stupidly about?” He questions with a smirk.

“You knew asshole.” I shake my head with a small smile. Tendou knew why Shirabu has been excited this entire day but hadn’t said a word.

“Hm? Oh! You mean about that. Yeah, I was waiting to see if he’d tell you.”

“Well, he didn’t. He doesn’t even like me he hits me everyday and is always mad you really think he’d tell me why he’s happy?” I ask Tendou while I practice setting and him digging.

“Yeah! You’re right SemiSemi he can’t keep his hands off you.” He wiggles his eyebrows at me. My face glows a crimson red I go blank not realizing the ball coming for my face. What awakens me from my thoughts is a loud smack right is front of me. It was a ball that collided with the one Tendou and I were using. It has knocked it out of its path of hitting me. I look to the sender of the magically appearing ball and see Kenjiro standing there, hands on his hips with an annoyed look. I shoot him a ‘Why’d you do that’ look and he shoots a ‘Mind your business' look right back to me. I nod and he walks over pushing a laughing Tendou out of the way, and tossing me a new ball.
“Show me a serve.”

“Okay…” I shrug. Why does he want me to serve for him? I turn the opposing way so I don’t hit him but he grabs my arm and faces me back at him.
“Serve to me.”  I do as he says and he digs it back up sending straight to me again for me to continue. This goes on for a while and the rest of the team had focused on us since neither of us have gotten the ball out of eithers reach. He really is a good digger. I can’t tell whether he was blushing or just hot but his face began a bright red each time I served. By the end of our little competition which ended because coach wanted everyone to play a practice match against each other I felt my lips numb and covered in my own saliva from each time I went to serve. I don’t know why I do that lick thing or biting my lips but it just lets me focus more and it’s a habit.

“Hey Semi-San!” I hear Goshiki yell as he runs towards me but his journey is cut short by him face planting and Shirabu laughing. I walk to him and help him up.

“What’d ya need?”

“Oh, I was wondering if you and Tendou would be okay with me staying in your dorm for a while.” He looks down brushing off his knees. I face palm.

“What did you do this time.”  He rubs his pointer fingers together.

“...set the toaster on fire…”

“How the hell did you?! You know what yeah, you can stay for a while just try not to set our dorm on fire.”

“Thanks, I won’t!” After clean up I lead him to me and Tendou’s dorm showing him around. Tendou’s letting him stay in his room so he won’t have to sleep on the couch. I sit on my bed and find myself drifting to sleep while it’s only 5:59. It’s a well deserved sleep especially with the practice match against Aoba Johsai tomorrow.

~With Taichi (his P.O.V.) ~

Oh my goodness I swear to God if Shirabu does not shut up about this stupid song I’m going to throw him out the window. He’s quite literally jumping on the couch blasting this song and tearing up. What the hell? I go to grab my food from the fridge while listening to my own music (Dance, Dance by Fall out boy.) and see Kenjiro in a tan hoodie and black knee highs jumping on the couch before he falls off it causing a loud boom. I chuckle trying to keep my laughter in but still hear him singing while on the floor. I go over to the couch and stand over him looking at him like he’s dumb with one eyebrow raised. The song ends and he gets up.

“That was such a good song!” he exclaims. I roll my eyes and nod. The guy isn’t a bad singer not that I even heard much to enter my input but still. I grab the food out of the microwave and hand Kenjiro a fork as well as taking one for myself. We sit on the couch and I put on a movie while we eat. We fall asleep after the movie on the couch not thinking of how tomorrow will be.

I don’t think it will be a wreck. At least that’s what my gut feels.

~Im back 😊!!! Author-Chan~