23) Pinch me.

"How did you guys' sleep?" Ushiwaka asks and the two groan. Why does he have to be here? I mean sure there's nothing wrong with him and he goes to school here, he's not mean or anything but he's... That!! We talk for a while and Botan comes here and drops Suna, Suga, Akaashi, Kenma and I back to our schools.
_________________________________________

~Semi’s P.O.V.~

It’s 2:00 so maybe I should take Shirabu to that place now. I put on another button up shirt that’s open with black ripped jeans. Okay I have a reason why the shirt is open. 1. Buttons take to long to fasten, 2. Also they’re overrated. I grab his hand and lead us out. Since the place isn’t that far we walk. Once we get out of the dormitories he speaks up and grips my hand a little but I don’t know if he meant to do that or not.

“Where are we going?” He questions, looking up at me. I look forward and smirk.

“You’ll see.” He sighs and we continue or walk in a satisfying silence we both seem to enjoy. We enter the shop and the bell at the top rings alerting the employees that people have stepped into the place. It’s a nice little shop I like to come to in my free time to enjoy ice cream, boba or whatever I’m feeling. The lady at the counter greets us taking our order allowing us to sit at a table by the window.

“So, you come here a lot?” Shirabu tries to start up a conversation. I nod.

“Usually after practices or in my free time.” This company is so nice. Most times when I come here it’s from me writing a song or studying so I’m mostly by myself. “Sometimes just to get away from Tendou this is my safe spot.” He looks down.

No one’s P.O.V.~

“Then why did you take me here?” Shirabu questions and Semi shrugs. The 2nd year setter grabs his drink from the middle of the table, unwraps a part of his straw, puts it in his mouth, points it at Semi and blows making the wrapping fly at Semi. Semi chuckles and does the same thing to Kenjiro making him giggle. The two continue their hang out for 3 hours. It’s now 5:09 and the two are walking in the park talking about small things while walking surprisingly close to each other with their hands barely grazing each other.

“You’re a dumbass stupidsemi.” Shirabu laughs after hearing how Semi got a scar on his arm. Semi gently bumps into his kouhai.

“And you’re a dork saltybu.” 

“We-“ Shirabu is cut off by the sound of clattering shoes and yells.

“Eita Semi! Eita Semi!” A woman in a tight blue dress and heels with a camera crew runs over. She shoves the microphone in his face and the crew is taking many pictures with a bright flash making them cover their eyes.

“Have you heard from your parents about their next song? Who is this? Have you planned on becoming a musician like your parents?”  He sighs bored and annoyed with all the reporters that have been coming to him lately, grabs Shirabu’s hand and bolts into the forest loosing the woman and camera crew. They pant and huff while laughing about their encounter.

“Why do you run so fast?!” Shirabu huffs fixing his posture.

“Why do you run so slow?!” Semi shoots back. Shirabu punches Semi playfully. Semi pretends to be hurt causing Shirabu to roll his eyes and head further into the forest leaving his Senpai behind laughing and trying to catch his breath. Though in a split-second panic fills his body as he hears his kouhai yell his name. He runs over thinking that something had happened.

“Semi!” Shirabu calls and Semi rushes past bushes and trees to get to the boy. He sees him just standing there in shock and his mouth finds it’s way agape too. The boys just stand there looking at the scene almost like it’s from a movie.

“Pinch me I’m dreaming.” Semi mutters still looking ahead. In response Shirabu punches him.