9)He'll ruin it

I hope he chokes on that water
_________________________________________

Yuta's P.O.V.

"It's called Shiratorizawa and yeah I like it it's good so far..." The boy I think named Kenjiro speaks nearly in a whisper. I guess Sora did his job on this boy. Maybe he's the one he's always talking about... More like bragging on how he tortured and traumatized him. I kind of feel bad for him. Sora leans over the table and moves some of the hair out of the boys face.

"You haven't changed one bit. Still so quiet, calm, petite, cute shall I go on?" Kiyoshi makes me sick. Every word he speaks is so fake. This time the taller one speaks and moves Sora's hand from the other.

"I'd rather you not flirt with my boyfriend in front of me also don't continue your sentence unless you want me to say all the things I think of you." Sora just laughs, he's leading him on.

"Go ahead. I'd like to hear what you have to say." Both me and the smaller kid look to Kawanishi and I step on his foot... It's a trap. Sora wants Kawanishi to retaliate. Guessing he didn't like that I stepped on his foot and he shoots me a glare but Shirabu has that covered. He grabs Kawanishi's face and kisses him. I look over to Kiyoshi and he's smirking. Is this what he wants? He takes out his phone and takes a picture. No. This is what he wants. He sees it too. They 've been trying to keep themselves on the down low. They don't want anyone they know that they're together and Sora is about ruin it...all of it.

Shirabu's P.O.V.

What did I just do?! I just kissed Taichi? I probably have him the wrong message. I pull away and whisper to him.

"Don't let him get under your skin."

"Uh-huh" it didn't seem like he was focusing much on what I had said more so on me. Though I must say one thing....

His lips are soft

~Sowwy for the short chapter and it's like 1:30 right now I should be asleep. Hope you enjoyed (/°•°\)~