15) Dead inside is online.

We see Goshiki running to us crying and Taichi dragging Shirabu over. Goshiki starts tugging on Ushijima's arm.

_________________________________________

"I knew I was bad at chemistry!!! I'm so sorry!!" We all snicker which bursts into laughing while Goshiki looks at us in confusion. In the corner of our eyes we see some people leaving I guess schools over with because of that.

"Cool we get to go home now!" I yell I can't help it but then feel my stomach growl and my head start to spin. The alarms are killing my mojo. Kenjiro walks away from us as well.

"Kenjiro where are you going?" SemiSemi calls. Kenjiro continues walking and we follow him. Somehow we last all the way to his house. He take his ear plugs out and turns to us.

"You can't stay long, take anything, please don't talk to anyone, don't break anything I just have to get dressed. If any guys try to talk to you ignore them."

"Mhm sure Shiraboob~" He goes in the house and we all follow. This house is so big. A short, chubby guy in a suit approaches us.

"Oh Mr. Kawanishi you're back. Who might you guys be? Why aren't you in school? Do I need to call your mother master?" Kenjiro sighs and shakes his head.

"Goshiki almost burnt the school down so schools out they can introduce themselves Taichi come on."

"Why do you need me?" He grabs our middle blocker and pulls him upstairs. We explore the house and decide to go to the basement after a while. When we enter the basement we smell smoke and hear laughing. We walk down the stairs more and a guy with medium brown hair swooped over one of his golden eyes and a dark wardrobe come into view. He's with some other people a girl and two other guys and they are vaping and playing games.

"Hey guys who are you?" The boy with dark clothing asks.

"Some of Kenjiro's volleyball teammates who might you be?" Ushiwaka questions I grabs his arm wrapping it around my shoulder and kiss him. He's so serious sometimes he just needs to loosen up. Obviously these people are harmless.

"Oh I'm Keiichi, Kenjiro's oldest brother why aren't you guys in school?" Goshiki cracks.

No one's P.O.V

"I'm sorry okay! I know I'm not good at chemistry." He laughs and they talk with him and his friends for a while until they hear the basement door open and huffs then see Taichi and Shira. Kenjiro had changed his outfit to a short pink skirt that has a white stripe at the bottom, white fishnets, a white and black shirt that has a knot making it like a crop top. His hair is in two ponytails with the back and his bangs out to top it off he has black lipstick and pink, black and white platforms. Taichi has a couple of boxes in his hands.

"I told you not to talk to the people here." Reon gets up and takes a couple boxes from Taichi.

"Did you really think they'd listen." Kenjiro shakes his head and leads us out the house. They part ways at the door we head to the dorms and Kenjiro heads to the train station. After a while of being on the train Kenjiro gets off to a big city.

Shirabu's P.O.V.

Back where it all started. One busy city that's undercover hell. I head to the school wasting no time. If I'd gotten side tracked and Sora found out I'd be in a world of hurt. I step into the school office and tell the front desk I'm just going to explore. They give me a visitor bracelet and I head to Sora's class. Of course he has gym right now. I walk to the gym room and here the squeaking of shoes and laughter. The bright lights shine brightly as I walk in the room and sit on the bleachers watching these people play. I know everyone here and I hate them all. Except Sora. I love him. I watch them play basketball and after someone calls out to me. Never mind I don't hate everyone here.

"Kenji!" My old friend runs over to me pulling me into a tight hug.

"Hey Daiki how are you?" We start up a conversation and he forgets what I even asked him. All of a sudden I feel myself being lifted up from behind. The person who is there turns me around to see them and I smile. He leans in and kisses me in front of everyone.

"You look amazing. I knew you could listen to simple instructions. Well this class is over with. I'm skipping and we're going to my house." I don't get a chance to reply because before I know it I'm pulled all the way to Sora's house. He brings us to his room and pushes me up against his wall letting his body crash into mine and his hands rest on my hips. He kisses me once more but more rough. I pull my arms over his shoulders. The door is wide open but I don't care who sees us. I just want this, I want him. His hands trail up my torso eventually letting them lightly press up against my neck. The front door slams open but we continue. My heart is racing, my adrenaline is pumping how does he have the power to do this to me? We hear the footsteps come closer. He quietly closes his door goes back over to me just to put me on his bed and kiss me again. He does pull apart for a second.

"Shh~ My brother is here." I nod and pull him back down to me kiss him once again. He puts his hands in the back of my shirt and rubs my back and my side. He smiles then slips his tongue into my mouth. It catches me by surprise but I let him roam my mouth while small, barely audible noises escape it. He tugs at my shirt pulling it up a little.

"Don't worry I don't plan to undress you this early in the day. Though..." He pauses and licks my stomach, kissing it as well. "I do plan to have my fun." An hour passes of this. Him touching, licking, kissing all on me until his phone begins to ring. He huffs and answers the call.

No one's P.O.V.

Sora answers the call and on the other line is Yuta his boyfriend. He whispers his conversation to him so that Kenjiro doesn't hear what he's saying and uses the excuse that he's in a library. Before hanging up Sora whispers an 'I love you' hearing the boy on the other line giggle and tell him he loves him to. After the conversation Sora puts his phone back down and resumes what he was doing prior.

"Who was that?" Sora kisses Kenjiro.

"No one important babe."

Later~

Sora is laying on his bed while rubbing Kenjiro's back while he lays on top of him and sleeps. Kenjiro gets a text message and Sora picks up his phone and opens it since he already knows Kenjiro's password. It's a text from the group chat.

Chicken Tendou- Hey guys!!!!

Kenjirude is online

Farmerboy- Hello Shirabu where did you run off to earlier?

Kenjirude- Who are you?

SemiSemi- dumbass what are you talking about?

Kenjirude- I'm Kenjiro's boyfriend who are you guys?

Team Mom- he has a boyfriend? We're his teammates.

Kenjirude- why do you have his number?

Dead inside is online

~Honestly I didnt think I could come up with a character that I absolutely despise but Sora Kiyoshi takes the cake. Hope you enjoyed, see ya! 🤗 -Author-Chan~