22)Toru-San

"One. He's not my boyfriend. Two. Oikawa is inside, I don't know where but he is." He leaves and heads inside leaving Matsukawa and Hanamaki chasing Iwaizumi while Semi stands there like an idiot.
_________________________________________

✨Prettykawa's✨ P.O.V.

I'm drinking and talking to my posse when someone calls my name.

"Toru-San? Are you here? Toru-San?" I squint my eyes as I see a figure approach me. I am fully aware of the fact that I may or may not have had too many drinks but I really can't make out this figure. I mean I do want to make out with someone-. No. Bad! But... "Toru-San?" The person finally makes their way to me and after a quick second of processing I realize it's Iwa's little brother Yuta. Well, stepbrother, they have different dad's but the same mom. Yuta had been living with his dad but he recently passed so he now lives with Iwa yet still goes to the same school.

"Hey *hic* what're ya doin here?" I slur. Okay maybe a few more than too many drinks. The group looks up and Yuta and Kenjiro's eyes greet making him completely ignore me.

"Hello Shirabu it's nice to see you again." He bows. Kenjiro tears up. Oh yeah, I forgot he's most emotional when drunk.

"Haruki?" He mumbles something afterwards but it's incoherent due to the crying.

He turns back to me. "Toru-San when does the party end?" I open my mouth to respond but am cut off by Suga who knows that what I will say will make absolutely no sense.

"Soon, it's past midnight and everyone is tired, drunk, emotional, and eventually we all need to go."

"Oh. Okay well Toru-San do you need a ride while I drive Ime home?" I shake my head causing me to be a little bit more nauseous than before. We had all agreed that we'd ride home with Kenjiro and hang at his and Taichi's dorm since they wouldn't mind.

"We're staying at Kenjiro's for the night but he thanks you for the invite." Suga answers again, he knows me so well.

"Of course, Toru-San. Have a nice night everyone." He's such a good kid. A nice and caring one too.

~While everyone is leaving~

I walk up to the big limo with my friends and the Shiratorizawa team after 'sobering' up a little bit credits by Akaashi. Never. Ever. In my life had I ever thought I'd actually be going to Shiratorizawa. It's like a nightmare but one with a happy ending and I get to have fun in it. The Butler opens the door.

"Ah I see there are more guests. How was the party?" By now Kenjiro can't even answer that as he's bawling his eyes out because he remembered he yelled at his brother two years ago about the way he puts on a sock and a shoe and than a sock and a shoe. Instead Tendou answers it.

"It was awesome! Did you know these guys could sing? It's like angels' voices from demons!" Yamagata starts to laugh and snort which causes everyone to eventually give in too. I notice as we go in the limo and start our 1-hour long journey to the dorms Semi can't keep his eyes off my friend so I move to sit next to him. I wind up sitting on the side next to the door and not Tendou for obvious reasons.

"Hey." He doesn't seem in the right state of mind almost like he's lost. I call his name and he shifts his eyes towards me.

"You need something?" he mutters still in whatever universe he's in.

"You've been staring at Shirababe for a while is something wrong?" he shakes his head a little but then pauses.

"Earlier. What happened? Who was that?" Of course, it's about Sora. THAT PIECE OF- URGH!!! JUST THINKING ABOUT HIM MAKES ME ANGRY!

"I can't tell you but you're smart and if you use your brain, you'll surely figure it out. Though if you don't mind me asking why'd you do that earlier?" His breathing hitches and he looks down at his hands. Oh. My. God. He likes Kenjiro!

"I don't know. You know I wasn't thinking right." I look out the door window but still speak loud enough for him to hear me.

"No, you were thinking perfectly fine."

The rest of the night runs smoothly and then morning hits Akaashi being the first awake at 7:30 Suga following five minutes later allowing me to wake up at 8:00 while Suna and Taichi wake up at 10:00 still leaving a sleeping Kenma and Kenjiro. While the two sleep, the rest of the team and us go to Ushijima's dorm🤢, to waste time. Ushijima cooks breakfast for us. Surprisingly his food the food is good and I don't have such a terrible hangover. During breakfast we talk about small things and have a good time. As we are setting up plates Kenma and Kenjiro walk in rubbing their eyes and yawning.

"Morning!!" Tendou yells earning a glare from the two. Everyone has changed their clothes and Suna, Suga, Akaashi and I have borrowed some of Taichi's while Kenma borrowed some of Kenjiro's. Semi notices my salty friend and blushes a totally obvious blush. Since I'm sitting next to him, I elbow his arm slightly.

"You're being obvious." He chuckles a bit and sips his water.

"How did you guys' sleep?" Ushiwaka asks and the two groan. Why does he have to be here? I mean sure there's nothing wrong with him and he goes to school here, he's not mean or anything but he's... That!! We talk for a while and Botan comes here and drops Suna, Suga, Akaashi, Kenma and I back to our schools.