16) Skip.

Dead inside is online
_________________________________________

Dead inside- why do you have Kenjiro's phone? Why is he with you?

Kenjirude- Kawanishi?

Dead inside- answer the question Sora why do you have Kenjiro's phone?

Kenjirude- He came over to spend some time with me. Why do you care?

Dead inside is offline

Kenjirude is offline

~Private Messages~

T- You have a goddamn boyfriend why are you toying with Kenjiro?

Me- Who said I was toying with him?

T- You are dating Yuta! Kenjiro came crying to me because of you. You hurt him and yet claim to like him?

Me- I do what I have to do to get him to listen to what I say, he's disobedient and needs to be taught a lesson.

T-Screw you.

Me- Well he's waking up now it was nice talking with you Kawanishi.

Sora turns the phone off and puts it on the nightstand. Kenjiro flutters his eyes open and smiles at the look of Sora. The blonde smiles and kisses his 'boyfriend' he moves him so that Kenjiro is straddling him. The small boy leans in and kisses Sora yet again. It's almost like a haze all is good until Kenjiro does something that Sora doesn't approve of but when he isn't in that state his company is enjoyable.

"Kenji." He looks up and tilts his head.

"Yeah?"

"Want to go out? I'll take you to see the team now. Afterwards we can come back and spends some time." He tilts Shirabu's chin up and the boy feels his body start to warm up.

"Sure. Are you going to change?"

"Obviously." Sora gets up and start to take his clothes off. "Like what you see?"

"...a little." He changes, then grabs Shira and heads out the door. They drive to the school since it would be too far to walk then they head to the gym. In the gym is Shizukana's team yet the coach is no where to be seen. Once they stop in front of the others Kenjiro shuffles his feet in nervousness.

"Hey guys..." The team gives him a big hug and start chatting with him. They ask to see some of his moves again and play a small game. They go out to eat and then the two head back to Sora's house. Kenjiro flops on the bed and Sora stands over him.

"Kenjiro, I love you."

"I love you too." Kiyoshi kisses his lover and lays him down. He starts to kiss down Kenjiro's neck leading to him pulling the shirt completely off him, continuing what he is doing.

After🤫~

Sora has gotten up to go talk to his Father who had recently gotten back home leaving a whimpering and whining Kenjiro laying in bed. The fan is on, the light is bright and everything hurts.

Shirabu's P.O.V

My body is shaking and I feel shitty. I have an empty gut feeling that makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. I just hooked up with Sora Kiyoshi once again after I swore and promised myself I wouldn't. I'm too naïve, too dumb, manipulatable. Sora has done such bad things to me but I can't seem to let him go. I know I need to but it's hard to. I just slept with him... I want to cry and so I do. I curl up in a ball and cry. The only thing covering my bare body a blanket, hair a mess, filthy, shaking, hurting. Why don't I give in? He can have me I don't care anymore. He can play with my emotions I just want him. That's all I've ever wanted was someone to care about me, to show me love, tell me they love me. Sora does. He doesn't mean it but he does. I hear the door open and I quickly wipe my tears away and shut my eyes. Pretend to be asleep just as I did each time my father would come home. He sits in bed and kisses my forehead. It's too compelling. Sora gets up to turn of the light and fan then he cuddles me in the sheets still touching my body. Haven't you had enough?

~The next morning~

The brightness isn't what wakes me up. It's the fact that I'm used to a daily routine. I swing my legs over the bed to be grabbed and moved back into the position I was in before.

"Sora it's early. I have school." He grunts and sits up looking me in my eyes with a dead, blank, mean stare.

"Skip."

~I had originally planned to post this at midnight just for the fun of it because why not but I may or may not have gotten a teeny tiny bit impatient 😅.~