17) Semi?

~Tw:Abuse~

"Skip"
_________________________________________

"I'm not going to skip my mom will kill me." He grabs my face once again. He's cranky in the morning.

"Skip Kenjiro."

"No." I may be down to do other stupid stuff but skipping school isn't one of them. Even if I don't go to class, I still have practice. I get up and Sora pulls me back down and grabs my arms tightly.

"Let go of me!" He grips harder. "You're hurting me. Stop." His hand brutally glide against my face as he slaps .

"The hell you say to me Kenjiro?" I try to pull away but he pushes me down on the bed so he's on top of me.

"No. Please. I'm sorry. I just want to get to school Sora. It's too early to fight." I cry. He doesn't care. Kenjiro, he doesn't care and never will can't you see? "I don't want to fight with you please just let me go." He grabs my other arm and holds it above my head while he chokes me.

"Wanna say it again smart mouth?" I kick and scream but no one hears. He pushes his hands that's on my throat down harder making me gag. I can't breathe. This is torture.

"I'm sorry please let go." I am barely able to say that. He gets mad and throws me off the bed. I hit my head in the floor but my hands break the rest of the impact. While I cough and try to gather myself, he goes behind me and yanks my hair allowing my head to jerk back painfully.

"Try that shit again Kenjiro I dare you. Are you going to try it?" I look him in the eyes and shake my head. "Take your stuff and go. If I call or text you again you can come back but you're pissing me off right now."

I always piss you off. I always do wrong by you. What's so new? Not wasting a second I grab my clothes and put them on then walk out the door. I can't wait for this party. I want to forget all of this. I go home, change into my school clothes and head to morning practice. Taichi is the first to notice me and he looks anxious but his expression softens when he sees me. He rushes over.

"Check your phone. Instagram." I do as he says and go to my instead seeing the photo of me Kawanishi kissing. He just sent this. There was a caption...

'Does his mouth taste good Kenjiro? @Taichi @Kenjiro'

......This is my fault. I provoked him to do this. It was just posted too. Why do I screw up everything? I look up at Taichi and see anger growing on his face. I turn off my phone. My face is blank. I feel empty. Just to make matters better he texts me.

Sora- How does his mouth taste Ken?

I don't answer. I can't. I have nothing to say. Taichi opens his mouth.

"He has a boyfriend Kenjiro. He lied to you."

I know he did. I can piece things together. I was a fool and fell for it. Classic me. I put my phone in my pocket and then Taichi gently lifts my head up like he was curious of something. I flinch with the touch but come to realize he won't hurt me.

"What happened to you?" He touches the part of my forehead where I hit my head. He pulls his fingers away and he examines the blood. "Did he just do this?"

"I accidentally hit my head. Not everything is his attempt to hurt me."

"Okay so it was him. You're bleeding. I know Semi has stuff to clean it come on." We go to the lockers where we see Semi sitting there lacing up his shoes. Taichi in shows him the wound and Semi cleans it. During this Taichi had to go back out since the coach called him.

"Hey are you okay?" Semi questions. My heart flutters at his voice. Why won't this stupid thing in my chest make up it's mind do I like Sora or Semi? I nod.

"Yeah. I just hit my head a little."

"Oh. Ummm. Who was that who texted the group chat yesterday?" I tilt my head a little

"What are you talking about?"

"Some guy named Sora had your phone. Who is he?" I said those dreaded words that I never want to say to Eita ever again.

"He's my boyfriend."

Semi's P.O.V.

(We're going to have more of Semi's P.O.V for the next couple chapters 😊)

He's really Kenjiro's boyfriend? I kind of was hoping that wasn't true. That the guy was lying or that it was a prank. In the small amounts of we've known each other I came to realize I like him. Obviously he doesn't feel the same towards me.

"Semi?" His words snap me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Are we friends?" I want to be more than friends. I shirt my full attention to him now seeing he's fiddling with his fingers. I see odd bruises on his arms and hands. What happened to him? I snap out of that haze and nod my head.

"You may be hella annoying but yeah. Why?" He looks up at me.

(/°^°\)