❃Chapter One❃

The sky is cloudy, it's so full of clouds that you can't see the sun. A cloudy day isn't ideal for a trip to the beach. A cloudy sky tells you that rain on the way, while a cloudy pond or a cloudy glass of water isn't translucent you can't see through it. You may find yourself sleeping in later than usual because the melatonin production is higher. This is why cloudy days often make you sleep compared to when it's sunny. People that love these days are not sad! Are not depressed! They are just the happiest possible. I guess it is hard to explain, because most people like sunny.

a man walking to the bus station with an umbrella in his hand. Wearing a brown cot, wide pant, scarf and a black mask covered on his face. He stop in the bus station waiting for the bus. There was many people beside him. Talking about their jobs.

 Talking about their jobs

The bus came on time

The bus came on time. They all get in the bus after paying they sat on the seats. He sat in the seat next to the window. The bus start to move.

The boy looking through the mirror. He can see many cars passing the bus, some people walking and some waiting for bus or taxi to take them. He looked up the sky to see the sky is so full of clouds. He remembered how the sun rises in the morning, the ligh suppresses melatonin production and wakes up. But now it's cloudy morning. He loves both weather sunny and cloudy but he like more cloudy days. He is one of the people who likes this days.

The bus stopped at the bus stop and he arrived to his workplace. He and others left the bus to get down on the bus stop while other remain seated. He walked some 5minutes and now he is infront the restaurant that he work in. He enter the restaurant.