❃Chapter Fifteen❃

Taehyung, the old man came quickly to the main hall and he turn the light on using the remote control.

As the light turn on everyone become relax, jungkook eyed yoongi who immediately understood what his boss want to ask?.

"They say they don't know how it back"

Jungkook's eyes were in red in angry, no body couldn't even face him. Everybody heads were down even his family member. They all didn't have the courage to look at him as I say it's rare to see an angry jungkook, but today was there first time seeing him angry and his angry is really scary.

Two guards stopped near the garden door since they saw someone leaning on the fountain and guard 1 said. "Huh? Hey isn't one of the guest" which made them to walk closer to the fountain.

With guard 2 saying. "Hey you! This no place to sleeping!" He was trying to shake the man awake, but he pushed him off the fountain and onto the ground.

The moment they saw the male face, they gasped in shock, a waiter girl come to see why the both guards standing there.

For a moment she was silent, shocked before screaming in horror. Her scream reached the main hall where the others are, when they heard it everyone expect taehyung and the old man were surprised.

"What was that scream?" Mrs.jeon exclaimed.

"I think one of the girl waiters" seulgi answer.

"It came from the garden area" which made jungkook rush to garden with everyone behind him.

When they arrived, saw the waiter girl on the ground, looking horrified and two guards were frozen on their spot.

"What is it to scream loud like that?" Yoongi question her angrily as they all can't see the dead body as the two guards blocked the seen.

She shaking her hand point over where the two guards are standing, jungkook pushed the two guards to see a horrible sight.

When everyone saw it they screamed in horror except taehyung, the old man whom are enjoying with a victory smile while jeons and kims were froze in a shock.

Most of guests weren't used to seeing dead bodies, unlike certain peoples.

Mrs.choi who is Mr.choi husband tried to shake her husband's body to awake as she doesn't believe anything she's now seeing.

"Honey wake up...our son next week is his wedding...wake up please"

"Do you want to make him sad" she was horrible crying, while shaking her husband's dead body.

But jungkook stopped her by saying a harsh words that everyone not like to heard it. "It's no use...he is already dead"

Mrs.choi cried so madly hearing it, Mrs.kim and some other ladies attracted to her and take her inside. Well, it was good for her.

Jungkook kneel down to check the body, stood up before saying the report of the dead male. "The cause of death was drowning. Someone probably forced his face into this fountain, it's appears that's been 10 to 20 minutes since Mr.choi died"

Everyone weren't surprised to see the mafia king was giving a vibe like a detective. Well, himself is killer and knows everything of murdering as he studies so hard. A Mafia king isn't alone being to kill, but also know how to solve the murdering case?. And that's why jeon jungkook can do anything.

He looked towards the two guards whom immediately hung their head down, but jungkook shrug he will absolutely going to punishment them next time so he asked them. "Don't worry I will not forgive you both, so you both whom discovered him first, right?"

The two guards nodding saying. "Yes" in an answer.

Jungkook looked at his watch and asked. "Where were you both 10 to 20minutes ago, at around 7 o'clock?"

"We were at the main door guarding" they said at the same time with little scared face.

"Who in the world did this horrible?" Mr.kim exclaimed.

"Like you also didn't did this in your past...what a good actor? Acting like an innocent" taehyung thought, just sighed.

"The one who cut of the light" jungkook suddenly which making everyone shock.

"Son, I didn't understand can you explain to us"

"After the lights went out I heard something strange" these makes everyone more confused, taehyung was smirking seeing how jungkook get the first rope not evening going to the kitchen to see it.

"The microwave oven uses a dial it was still moving when the power went out, if you now touch the panel is still warm...the person used the microwave oven to make no one can't hear anything...as our microwave can work without electricity and his sounds is so loud"

"Before the criminal created the blackout, he/she first call Mr.choi to the crime place" jungkook sounded like a detective.

"Does you know whom is it?" Mrs.jeon asked. "Ofcourse no eomma cause the criminal is genius to not leave anything behind and I am sure he knows our mansion so well" jungkook saying glancing at the guests before giving them a creepy smile.

He took a slow breath in before replying with a creepily smirk. "All gentlemen can you take off your jackets" they did as they doesn't like to make jungkook angry.

Taehyung eyed the old before, taking off his jacket and jungkook start looking at them with a serious face.

"Do you want to check our jacket then take you will identify wouldn't find anything" a man rudely said.

"Am gone answer your question after that you will regret to question me?" The man gulped, two guards stands behind him.

"What I wanted to see wasn't your jacket, I wanted to see the water stains on the criminal shirt, but too bad no one have it" as jungkook answer, the two guards dragged the man away.

"Does this mean the criminal is still here" Mr.jeon asked, jungkook responded with a nod.

Taehyung was really impressed about jungkook deduction, everything was right.

"You already know the criminal will took off his jacket, he will rolled his sleeves, there would be a stain of water, but only you failed as I change my shirt immediately...still you are genius jungkook you deserve to be the mafia king" taehyung thought with any clue that jungkook was looking at him with wide smile.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Taehyung was walking alone in the dark street, as the party was over and couldn't forget the event. He was feeling pity to see the poor woman who was crying over her criminal and betrayal husband's body.

An expensive car stop beside him, he easily open the car's door before getting in. The car starts to drive.

"You did a good job taehyung" the old man said, plastered a smile on his face.

"Thanks Harabeoji" taehyung silent rolled the window and enjoyed looking at the deep blue canopy was covered with thousands of shimmering and dazzling of cold light.

As I already says he feel free and feel like Nothing. The stars make him feel loved, he feels actual him and his grandfather just smile before caressing his grandson's hair and ruffling it with soft.

"My bear is now a brave tiger...am happy to see it and hope you find someone to take care of you and taehyun"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Ciao sweethearts. Hope you like this chapter. Sometimes I think to be a detective cause I love to solve murdering case.

And there will more case to you all to solve it.

Grazie for reading it ❤❤❤. Eid Mubarak 🥳 tomorrow is Eid so am excited to see my lovely cousin.