❃Chapter Twenty Four❃

Taehyung was in his pajama and walking up the stairs in a destroyed old Roman building, when he reached the top. He stopped walking as he saw a familiar back of some a female infront of him.

The female turned her head towards him only to reveal his mother and it made taehyung to exclaimed. "Eomma!"

Hye kyo smiled at him and taehyung blinked before he began running towards her excitedly.

"STAY AT YOUR PLACE BEAR!" Hye kyo exclaimed urgently which made taehyung stop and the moment he did a gunshot was heard which made him look at behind.

But then he heard something falling and looked back infront to see hye kyo collapsing with blood oozing out.

Taehyung gasped as he sat up in his son bed while taking the blanket off of him before he breathed to calm himself down and mumbling. "A nightmare"

"Are you fine, babe" jungkook's voice came next to taehyung.

He hasn't slept or moved only he was just looking at his two babies and His eyes was full of concern.

"Mr.jeon?" Taehyung managed to ask, he was shock to see him. Yeah he remember he told him to stay but not forbidding him not to sleep.

"Why you didn't sleep?"

"I can't, babe. Until I make sure you both are fine"

"You didn't have to?"

"But I wanted to"

Taehyun was sleeping soundly, taehyung doesn't want to ruin his baby sleep so he slowly get up of the bed and Jungkook was forced to sleep for a while.

Taehyung went out to his room, immediately taking his secret mobile and dialing his mother who was taking a bath and told her about the dream to which hye kyo asked.

Hye kyo 📞📞📞: A dream where I got shot?. While drying her short hair with a towel.

Taehyung 📞📞📞: Are you fine, eomma. You and yeji.

Hye kyo 📞📞📞: You are thinking to much bear...you've been in too many murdering and that's why you have those dreams.

Taehyung 📞📞📞: Maybe you're right...but please take care of both of you.

Hye kyo let out more giggles and to which she responded.

Hye kyo 📞📞📞: We are fine as mark and the guards doesn't leave us for a second..And take care you and my grandson.

Taehyung hung up and put the mobile back to the secret place. He went to sit on the coach before thinking. "Hope the nightmare was just a dream"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

After while jungkook and taehyun arrived to the Seoul Aeronautic Memorial Museum. He promised to take him their as today is Saturday.

 He promised to take him their as today is Saturday