❃Chapter Thirty Two❃

It had been a long day for taehyung not just as being a ceo but for the fact that he had one thing on his pretty mind and that was his so called husband.

He was obviously so happy. Because someone not his family members truly understand him. He get very much attached to jungkook.

He was surprised that his husband understood him without uttering a word, his face gives him a context of his mind literally and more to that the mafia is going to earn his trust.

The pretty male closed his eyes to let rest his messy brain of jungkook. But he can't.

"Why the f*** I feel a genuine rush? When I think about him" he can't get him out of his head, his heart rating synchronise.

He open his eyes slowly as he heard his phone having a tantrum on his desk. He reached to it without taking his eyes of the sunlit skyscraper pierced the hot and blue sky.

Taehyung 📞📞📞: Hello.

Jimin 📞📞📞: How did last night went?

He didn't even greet back just rushed to the main topic for him which made taehyung rolled his eyes.

Taehyung 📞📞📞: It went well.

Jimin 📞📞📞: So tell me more.

Taehyung 📞📞📞: We chatted about some emotional memories.

The memorized of chaeryeong it hurts his heart so much.

Jimin 📞📞📞: So no sexy time.

His voice sounded disappointly.

Taehyung 📞📞📞: No jimin, now get off my phone.

He hang up the phone and chuckle before he rest his head to take a little nap as he closed his eyes his mind pictures for him chaeryeong.

The pretty male was deep in thought about her when he hears the sudden knock on his office door and said in try voice. ''Come in"

The door of his open and mark steps in. "Sir, good afternoon" he greets him.

Taehyung could hear that his right hand man voice is concern that means something wrong happened. He rotated his seat and revealed a cold features.

"What?" He asks but when he doesn't get any response he says again with deep voice. "What happen?"

Mark replies dryly. "Sir, they attacked were bulletproof industry which is in the centre of the city"

Taehyung didn't utter anything just pressing a button under his desk and revealed it a technical weapons, take some stuffs of it.

"Tell them to be ready quick"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Jimin was watching the news in jungkook's cabin as the other is busy reading some documents of drugs last month and suddenly break news beginning to show as it take his interest cause break news for him are more cool.

The journalist start speaking behind a gate of industry and many media are around her and policemen are surrounded around the place.