❃Chapter Three❃

Hot water relaxes the body and better prepares us for falling asleep. When a tense body enters a warm bath. This how was taehyung thinking. He was taking a bath.

The hot water increases his body temperature and relaxed his muscles. Not only relaxing his muscles but also mentally.

Taking bath make taehyung feel better. His brain and nervous system benefit from bathing.

Submergence in water can reduce pain and inflammation. And also calm the nervous system. Reducing the levels of stress and anxiety in the body and improving his mood.

Taehyung get out of the bath and walk to took his black bathrobe. He wear it and immediately went out of the bathroom.

His eyes met with a modern bedroom design with big bedroom large glass wall large white curtain two lampshades on nightstand.

Taehyung doesn't want his modern bedroom to be stark and gold. He think of it more as a pared-down, sleek look that he is conducive to getting a good night's rest.

He can describe his room with four words only. Full of light, cosy, clean and comfortable.

Out of all the room in his mansion. His bedroom is perhaps the most important because it is where he spend the most of his time. While there are others rooms for relaxation like the living room. His bedroom is where he will decompress and lay his head for the night, so it's important that his is comfortable and able to rest easily there.

He walked towards his wardrobe to take his party suit and took out. A black blazer, black shirt and black pant.

He wear it quickly and walk to his nightstand mirror.

There was a beautiful metallic opium ysl brooch

There was a beautiful metallic opium ysl brooch. He lock it under his blazer. Then he did a little make up on his face and unbutton two buttons to relieve his tattoo neck.

( Taehyung use a male make up product not female ones )

Taehyung features are anime-like. He has a round but long face at the same time and he has also one double eyelids and one monolids. Thick and beautiful brows. Eyelashes anyone would be envious of. He has also a long nose with mole above his right nostril. Taehyung has a long lips horizontally and it's really unique. They're plump and thin at the same time. He also has tan skin.