❃Chapter Nineteen❃

Both males were looking at each other eyes without knowing the time. Taehyung was feeling jungkook's eyes would burn him with so much energy, feel it go through his eyes to his heart. He was looking deep into jungkook's eyes it's like he's not here. It makes him feel like everything around him has disappear, he see and feel what's called love. He feel like he look into jungkook's soul.

While jungkook is curious about his husband's blue eyes sad and aloof. If a person is sad, then their eyes have tears, but taehyung doesn't have.

These blue eyes are really meant so much to him. If I say jungkook fall first in love with those blue eyes and it giving him a reason to survive.

Their moment was interrupted by a falling sound right outside the kitchen. The both husbands immediately look at each other and went outside the kitchen to see a scolding hoseok and pouty jimin rubbing their butt.

Jungkook sighed. "You both?"

Well, jimin and hoseok didn't answer but only rushing away of the two husbands sight. It was weirdo thing.

Then again they staring at each, jungkook came out of the mesmerising eyes and touch taehyung's baby marshmallow cheek. They stood there for a good few minutes before taehyung pushing him away. "Mr.jeon can you go and wake taehyun"

And who is jungkook to deny waking his son up and disobeying his husband's?. He quickly marched to taehyun's room not knowing that it's hard to wake taehyun up.

All the maids came, put the breakfast on the dining table and taehyung went to dining room just to see Mr/Mrs.jeon and the eldest Mrs.jeon sitting there while discussing something. He went near the eldest Mrs.jeon and wide smile appear on their face.

Taehyung wish good morning to them and they replied back.

Mrs.jeon was about to say something to taehyung when a storming baby mochi hug her. Then everyone Start entering the dining room.

After some minutes a tired mafia king came to the dining room holding an angry baby tiger. All maids present in the dining hall bow to them.

As jungkook take set next to taehyung who is preventing of laughing. Taehyun move from his dada's lap to his papa's lap.

"What happen cockroach? You look tired!" Jimin asked, munching his food.

"I didn't knew that my son is hard to wake him up"

"Oh! Sorry! I didn't tell you...I forget it!" Taehyung constantly blink and jungkook forget his tired waking his son just watching taehyung intensely.

Everyone done the breakfast, didn't forget praising taehyung hand made and ofcourse jungkook didn't leave a chance flitting with him.

The maid came, bow before whisper something in the eldest Mrs.jeon. The expression of her face wasn't unpleasant.

"What's the matter eomma?" Questioned Mr.jeon.

"Kim is here" as those words left her mouth. The atmosphere change from sweetness to awkwardness.

Just they enter the living room to see a settlement Mr.kim like a boss and his daughter beside him with an evil witch smirk.