❃Chapter Eleven❃

All the employes and the cleaners were standing in many lines bowing to their boss who is passing them and don't giving them any care if they're here or not but they're a bit surprised too see their boss didn't give them any glare or cold stare.

Taehyung straight went to his cabin, followed by his right hand mark who was all the way beside him. He settled on his seat and look at mark.

 He settled on his seat and look at mark

( with black mask )

"Everything is settle down sir" taehyung hummed and lean back to his chair.

"You know what you have to do?"

"Yes sir" mark bow and went leaving his boss relax as today will be their first plan and he hope the plan successful.

Taehyung close his eyes to take a little nap before the drama begin. As he closed his eyes someone pictures for him. This person has a large doe eyes, has tall and at same time large nose. A beautiful lips, mole under the lips, muscular build, bunny teeth and looks great with every outfit he wears. It's JEON JUNGKOOK.

He slowly open his eyes why can't he seem to get him out of his mind? He start to think about the male began from yesterday night more then he thought of any person.

He shrug, open his laptop to met with sense which make him smirk.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

In the other side jungkook was in the car thinking about the person he will meet after 10 or 15 minutes. And it's the only person who makes his heart mess this days and its V. Is it love or just a desire of having him.

But why he's thinking about him after all they aren't even friends to think about him, he isn't trust people so easily as he has trust issues but he easily trust v with his heart and mind.

He always remind himself that he has a beautiful fiance and soon they will marry soon but his heart isn't listening to him it always beat for v just by a small glance.

Is he begin selfish to ruin his beautiful relationship with jennie and breaking up for his heart wanting taehyung and v for himself.

Yeah he also feels the same feelings for the both male.

( if he little know that they're one person who is using two names 🤭 )

The beginning of this status is one where that person dominates his thoughts and brings him a pleasant feeling. He begin to miss him so much.

He remembers yesterday night event how he felt around v. Those brown eyes makes him felt bright, v body oh boy his body is legitimately which every girls dream body because of his s line.

Broader shoulders, tiny waist with a perfect abs, big bottom, thick thighs, long legs, pretty, sharp collarbone, slender and tall.

Jungkook lick his lips remembering each part of v body which he want to touch it and kiss it badly.