❃Chapter Twenty Three❃

Everything is silence, blanket of the darkness covering the sky. There was a bright dots spreading out longing. Everyone were in deep sleep except jungkook who is admiring the person next sleep to him.

Suddenly jungkook felt a werid movement from outside the room. He jumped up from the bed, take out a knife from his pocket and went out of the room.

He saw taehyun's room was opened a little. He immediately marched to the room where he saw someone dressed in all black about to inject sleep taehyun with what look like a yellow needle.

He threw his knife at the stranger man. The knife hit his foot which made him bend down over taehyun's bed, making taehyun wake up. "Dada?" Taehyun opened his eyes to see a very mad jungkook and a strange man who apparently had an injury foot.

The man grabbed taehyun by the neck and put the yellow needle next to his throat. "One more step and I'll inject him!" The man threatened as taehyun tried to get of his strong grip.

Taehyun got terrified and screamed in horror."PAPA!" Which got taehyung to come quickly and see scene he never ever thought about it.

Taehyung tried to go to his son, but a hand stopped him and it's his husband. The man just tightened his grip on taehyun.

This gave jungkook enough time to notice one of unknown heels next to him maybe it belongs to his mother. He grabbed the heel behind his back and broke it, he stepped forward a little, to get a clear view. "One more step!" The man threatened.

"Who said anything about steps?" Jungkook said as he threw the long part of the heel at the man, hitting him right in the eye which made the man let taehyun and hold his eye.

Jungkook grabbed the man by the neck and to the window. "You get yourself to the hell and if someone threatened me they don't get out easily" he smirked darkly, eyeing taehyun to see taehyung hugging him.

Jungkook called his guards and also the family members. He explained to them what happened. Mrs.jeon exclaimed. "Wh-What?" Then jimin and seulgi exclaimed together. "Toneless/taehyun was attacked!"

Mr.jeon asked in concern. "So what?" To which jungkook answer. "Am gone torture him"

Jungkook, hoseok and yoongi walked in a room where it had a huge cell. It was made of glass, but the kind of the unbreakable and impenetrable one.

 It was made of glass, but the kind of the unbreakable and impenetrable one

Jungkook looked at hoseok and yoongi with a serious face. "You both go and ask him first?"

"As you say" yoongi said as he looked at hoseok, nodding with his head.

The both male walked to the man cell as they looked at him inside. He was sat on the floor, looking peaceful ahead of him.

Yoongi took one step forward. "Who do you work and why you attack the mafia king son's?"

"I was following orders" the man said as he kept his peaceful look.

"Whose orders?" Hoseok crossed his arms, taking a step forward as well.