❃Chapter Thirteen❃

The glittering sun rays spread various hues of shiny silver and golds.

A person knocked the door three time before letting himself/herself in. As he enter he/she saw her/his boss seated on the chair, facing towards the glass wall window.

"Sir the information you want about KIM TAEHYUNG is with me, but there's something werid about it" the person straightly said.

"And what is?" The man questioned, turned around.

"First thing he isn't showing his face to anyone, second about his family we can get it and lastly we didn't get where he's from"

"You can leave, put the file here" the person nodded, put the file on the table and bowed 90 degrees before leaving.

The man grabbed the file, open it and the first thing he saw was taehyung photo wearing mask. After stare at the photo for 10 minutes he flipped the page.

 After stare at the photo for 10 minutes he flipped the page

Name : KIM TAEHYUNG.

Age : 24 years old.

Family : UNKNOWN, BUT HE HAS A SON WHOSE NAME IS KIM TAEHYUN 6 YEARS OLD BOY.

Work: WAITER.

"You have so much secret doors taehyung, even my men takes a month to get your informations" he honestly said, looking at taehyung photo and softly caressing it.

"But it's sound interesting and no matter what you do JEON JUNGKOOK wouldn't rest till I lock your secret door" jungkook smirk, reached for his pocket and pulled out dialing a certain number. "Keep eye on kim" commanded before hanging up.

"And also YOU & V ARE MINE"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

A black two van were currently driven to jeon's mansion. And taehyung was in one of the with some of the waiters whom are working in the same coffee.

Well, why taehyung and his workmates are going to jeon mansion?. Seulgi ordered them to help them decorating the mansion. Yeah jeon's have many maids and servants, but all of them are too busy in some other works so there's no one decorating the mansion as tomorrow is jeons are throwing a party.

The drove inside jeons kingdom. All the two fan stopped. Taehyung opened the car door, stepped out and the air is hitting his hair. He was amazed through he is the ceo king, have living in a luxurious mansion all his life expect yet the jeon mansion is more luxurious and beautiful.

Taehyung's workmates were looking around. There was a lot of guards surrounding around the mansion with a load gun ready to fire whom ever tries to do a wrong move.

"WOW!!!...you know dude we are maybe blessed by the God so that we are standing infront the jeon kingdom" the others agreed with him.

They saw a mochi boy running towards them, yelling "TAEHYUNG". Jimin was close to him when taehyung move to left side leading jimin to fall on one of taehyung's workmates who was behind taehyung.