❃Chapter Twenty Five❃

The surgeon took off his mask and cap while facing the jeon, answering. "There's no need to worry. We cleaned out her stomach and her life's not in danger"

Which made Mrs.jeon say. "Thank God" In relief while the others sighed.

Jungkook asked. "So was it poisoned?" And the surgeon answered. "Yes, we believe it may have been an agricultural chemical"

The operation room's door opened with three nurses steering a certain bed out and Mrs.jeon saw them and ran towards them exclaiming. "Dear!" She reached the bed and saw seulgi staring back at her. "Eomma..."

Jungkook got close and said. "Noona" to which she replied triedly but lovingly. "Kook am fine. Don't worry"

The surgeon spoke up. "She has to stay in the hospital for a week" jungkook side eyed hoseok. "Am counting on you" hoseok nod before ordering the nurses to steer the bed towards seulgi's hospital room.

Jungkook said. "First appa and now noona" yoongi asked their men who investigated the scene. "Did you say she collapsed as soon as she ate the chocolate?"

One of them answered. "Yes, this was in her restaurant's mailbox" he held up a plastic bag in it an empty bottle.

 "Yes, this was in her restaurant's mailbox" he held up a plastic bag in it an empty bottle

Jimin exclaimed. "Wait a minute it's a same bottle like Uncle jeon ones"

Yoongi said. "So that's meant it's the same person"

"Why I have feeling, I know whom is it?" Taehyung thought.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

The next day jimin was in seulgi place for a quite days. He was passing around and ofcourse didn't forget annoying taehyung who was trying to not kill him.

Taehyung was repairing a coffee when he asked jimin. "Jimin, why would someone as careful as seulgi eat poisoned chocolate"

Jimin answer while munching cookies. "She must have thought it was me. Cause I sometimes sent to her favourite chocolate"

"I see" taehyung replied.

There was a sudden sound of breaking window glass coming from the front. Taehyung, jimin and the manager ran over the broken window to see a stone on a table which was next to it.

Getting angry, the manager shouted. "Who would do such a thing?" She went to open the door to see if the culprit is there when taehyung noticed a crossbow aimed at the front door. He exclaimed. "Don't open it!" But it was too late she had opened the door.

She turned towards taehyung asking. "Huh?" While opening the door wider then the crossbow was fired. Jimin grabbed the manager's arm and pulled her out of the range of the arrow in time for her to not get hit and instead she just fell on her back.

Taehyung say out in concern. "Are you both fine" the culprit who was riding an offroad green bike started the engine intending on getting away.

 "Are you both fine" the culprit who was riding an offroad green bike started the engine intending on getting away