❃Chapter Twenty❃

It was a little drafty in the room and bright. Taehyung was feeling something heavy resting on his chest. He open one eye to see what is?. And there is jungkook who is hugging him tightly. He tired to escape of it, but Nothing change. The last time was easy for him, but these time nope.

Taehyung groan. "Yeah, Mr.jeon get off me...you are so heavy" jungkook yawned. "You awake babe"

Taehyung can't hold as jungkook is so much heavy, shout. "GET OFF YOUR HEAVY BODY OF ME!! PIG!" Jungkook yawned again, he look over to face taehyung and tight his grip more around him.

The bed felt for taehyung smaller as there is any space to this guy sleep. Well, it is a king bed. But he can't deny he felt a warm just begin near him.

Jungkook hug him and both of them feeling secure. The door was opened by a kick. Both turn over to face whom is it?.

As jimin enter and wishes he knocked first. He sees jungkook's shirt on the ground and top of taehyung while hugging him.

"Please tell you both are wearing clothes" he closed his eyes, making the cockroach bunny boy smirk.

"Are you shameless! Jimin...ofcourse am wearing it!" Taehyung disbelieving say it.

"Then prove it" jimin say opened his eyes with a small smirk.

Jungkook raise the cover to see both are had pants on. "For second I thought am gone see an amazing show" jimin said, for that he hit by a pillow throw his face.

"AM SWEARING JIMIN GET OFF MY SIGHT! BEFORE YOU GET ANOTHER ONE" taehyung have another pillow in his hand, ready to shot towards jimin meanwhile a bunny who had a pout cause taehyung push him to a side.

"Ok, I will let you two be and the breakfast is ready"

After jimin left the room, close the door behind him. Taehyung sigh march of the bed before the bunny boy attacking him by a hug.

Jungkook teasing, said. "He thought we had no clothes on" for replying he got a scary glare from taehyung.

"Where are you going? Babe"

Taehyung came out of the closet room and replied. "To the bathroom"

"Hurry up! The bed is getting cold"

"Shut up!" Taehyung yell from the bathroom.

He smile, continue sleeping as he didn't sleep yesterday night cause he was admiring his husband's beauty.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

A few minutes taehyung came out of the bathroom. He get back to the closet room, open one of his luggage bag and take out two small bottles and put inside his pocket pant.

As he went of the room leaving jungkook in the bathroom. "So did you and that cockroach did it?" Asked jimin come from nowhere.

Taehyung responded by asking. "Did what?" To which jimin answered. "Making love!"

He made a dreamy face while continuing. "You both alone doing it with so much love in romantic atmosphere" before getting close to taehyung's burning angry face at the last part. Taehyung responded by stepping on jimin left foot. "Don't ever say it jimin or it been worst than this" then he stormed to his son room.

Jimin blinked at that responded before saying. "If that so am going to have fun playing with an angry tiger"

All are present in the living room after finished breakfast waiting for the eldest Mrs.jeon and Mr.jeon. The both came and take sat in same couch.

"We have to go to Kim's mansion" Mr.jeon said while looking at them.

"Why appa?"

"Mr.kim call me in the morning, told us he's having Mr.im in his mansion today and they want me, mom, you and taehyung"