❃Chapter Thirty Three❃

Jungkook was inside the training room. He took off his t-shirt and his shoes, staying just in his brown pants and started training alone.

He loved to be alone, training and keeping his mind off things for a while but today he was not able to do it, since so much crazy things were going on.

He couldn't help to think that his life was upside down, thought about what happened today morning he couldn't believe that the ceo could fight like a bro.

How v aim the gun and shoot those agents was absolutely amazing and his skills in fighting was blowing mind, the invent red gun was super cool.

The mafia didn't ever see a gun with heat vision of the bullets. It was a new thing to him, mostly everyone.

He was sure that v isn't only a successful ceo but also something else that's bigger than ceo. Those brown was filled with hate, revenge and killing.

Jungkook thought. "I have to know more about him" as he kept training, violently.

He took one of his gun and threw a bunch of tennis ball around the training room, shooting bullets at them hitting them all.

He heard some clapping and looked around, only to see his husband standing beside the training room and smiling at him.

"Amazing reflexes!" Taehyung said staring at him which jungkook smiled, putting his gun aside and grabbing a towel to dry his sweating face.

"Thanks" he said drying his face and throwing the towel aside as well.

He walked over the pretty male that stood beside a huge table, he took a bottle of water that he left there. He took a sip and smiled at him, putting the bottle down again.

"Why you skipped the lunch?"

"I wanted to be alone and pay the way I'm not hungry" he answered, sitting on a chair and taehyung sitting next to him.

"It was hard to feed taehyun. He was waiting for you but anyway I trick him" the pretty male lowered his head.

The mafia let a small laugh came out his mouth. "The next time I won't skip"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  

Taehyung watched as jungkook finished his training, going up to iron thing like it was nothing. The pretty male knew the mafia was putting all his strength on it. It looked really difficult.

He stopped in the middle of it and jumped to the floor, lying on the ground exhausted. He took a deep breath, and got up, going for the towel again but not finding it.

"Here, you almost threw it on my face the last time" taehyung laughed, throwing the towel at jungkook as he stepped closer.

"Thanks...and sorry for that" jungkook smiled and began drying his face. Then his hands got gently to taehyung's face as he brought his lips to his, kissing him softly and holding him by the waist while the pretty male's hands were on his chest, as he kissed him back.

Taehyung broke apart from him. "What..." jungkook started but was interrupted by taehyung putting one finger on his lips, shutting him up.

The pretty male felt his cheek warm up really fast and he knew he was more red than a tomato.

"Can we stop here" he said with the cutest expression the mafia had ever seen, and with a boxy smile.

Jungkook was screwed and he knew it. He kissed him again, unable to say anything else. He was holding him as taehyung could leave at any moment. He caressed taehyung's hair, finding out he loved it.

THE SHADOW LIKE MEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें