❃Chapter Seven❃

Taehyung was taking nap for 10 or 20min. His nap is short and Taking his nap in the early afternoon in a quiet, dark place with a comfortable room, temperature and few distractions.

And taehyung is taking his nap in quite room. He'll hear his heart beating, sometimes he can hear his lungs and hear his stomach gurgling loudly but he can't hear all those I mentioned cause he is taking nap.

Taehyung's bedroom door slightly open and someone is entering. Moving towards taehyung and shaking him.

"Taetae wake up" said a girl who is waking taehyung and its yeji.

Taehyung slowly opens his blue eyes. He was feeling tried even if he just wake up now. His brain move into what's called slow-wave sleep, which is the deepest phase of sleep. He nap too long, he may feel groggy and disoriented upon awakening instead of refreshing because long naps are more likely to contain deep slow-wave sleep.

"Tae how do you feel after taking a nap" yeji asked her brother.

He was feeling worse after taking the nap. His brain wants to keep sleeping and complete a full sleep.

"Taetae"

"Tae oppa"

"Taehyung" still he didn't responded to her.

"KIM F***ING TAEHYUNG" taehyung flinched and look at red yeji from screaming.

"What happened I was calling you like 4times" yeji said and he shrug.

"Tae can I ask you something" he nod while rapping his neck.

"How do you kill Mr.byun" taehyung stopped rapping his neck and look at her a smirk came to his lips.

"Stop smirking and tell me" she roll her eyes and sit probably.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇FlashBack⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

( how taehyung killed Mr.byun )

A calm and bright silent night. The time is twelve o'clock at night. A black car was moving on a silent street. It's dark and the street lights can properly light every part of it. There is little traffic and most cars speed away a bit over the limits.

The man who is driving the black car was taehyung/v. Taehyung feels like a racing diver. It is at night only that he feel more alive.

He likes to driving at night because it's relaxing and allows him to think in peace and quiet. He also like it cause there is less traffic and he can just go go as far as he need to go. He like it because it's a time when the rest of world is usually asleep so he feel more alone in a good way.

Taehyung drive to a gotjawal forest. Dark tree trunks, shadows, clumps of bushes, moon shinning through a lattice of leaves, a patchy sky and stars seen in glimpses through tree breaks. Tall shadowed pines stretching up like arrows.