❃Chapter Twelve❃

Taehyung was feeling a new feelings that he never felt. It feels for him like he is being analysed under a microscope, his inner world exposed for all to see and criticise. He feel like he's naked in the shower room.

And this feelings call is shy. Taehyung isn't shy person as he knows how shyness affects every things, but now he's shy because of the man kneeling infront of him and shamelessly staring at him.

Their moment were disturbed by mark opening the door with three men behind him as taehyung see whom they are a smirk came to his lips and jungkook confuse look at them while standing up.

"Uncle and namjoon hyung!" Mr.kim and namjoon were surprised to see jungkook here.

"Ah kook" the both males said, their eyes moved to whom beside jungkook.

"What are you both doing here?"

"We are here cause we have meeting with Mr.v" namjoon kindly answer, but this kindly voice was angry.

"But as I remember there isn't an appointment on my schedule with you and your father Mr.kim?" V said, grabbing everyone attention towards him while walking to his chair.

Mr.kim angrily clench his fist as he don't to snap at v infront of his son-in-law. "But we have to. It's really important"

"If that so then start it" v replied not paying any attention to no one.

"Here" v look at namjoon as he looks at him he feels emotionally feels but he doesn't shows it.

"Yes, is there any problem with it. I am here and my secretary is there anything missing" v coldly answer it.

"No" namjoon hung his head down it is the first time he hung his head for someone except his father.

"We want you to back of that land" as v heard it brings smirk.

"So you want that land but sorry Mr.kim it already mine right Mr.son" Mr.son didn't lift his eyes and just nod.

"But I was the first one who saw it"

"And I was the first one who bought it" mark chuckle at his boss answer which makes Mr.kim frowns his eyes of angrily.

"And I am gone build there an orphan for kids who lost there's parents and the parents whom left" Mr.kim reaction change like he remember something.

"I think Mr.v is right uncle" jungkook finally speak making Mr.kim more angry.

V was feeling happy hearing it from the mafia king. It is the first time someone take his side without fear him, in reality no one goes against him because they know if they did what he will gone do to them.

He remembers how nobody was not on his side and his family. His heartfelt sympathies to him that nobody is on his side, if he want to cry he would cry on his mother shoulder till the someone who he loves so much help them.

"And if you don't mind am gone support you with your project" as everyone heard it they all snapped towards jungkook.

Mr.kim was burning of angry while v was happily looking while smirking at Mr.kim angry reaction which makes him fistful but it isn't the only thing he will makes him live in hell, loss his 'Mr.kim' name and property also.

"Oh thanks for it Mr.jeon it's really favorite us" v eyes didn't leave for a second Mr.kim.

"Then you can sign this files it will makes you our partner" mark immediately hand jungkook the files to sign in it.

Mr.kim wasn't feeling alright seeing jungkook signing. He was angry at jungkook chose the stranger ceo not his soon to father-in-law. He only wants throw something on v or hit him, but he can't infront of jungkook as he doesn't want to ruin his relationship with jungkook as he can see jungkook start to come close with v and if he jungkook wouldn't forgive for hurting what is his.