❃Chapter Thirty Four Pt.2❃

A knock on the door was heard which made everyone look at it before it was opened by the young butler who announced. "Here is the meal" as he went to push the cart food to the end of the table.

He began with the ceo's seat and served the food to him then went clockwise to placement the food to the rest which got the mafia curious.

Everyone used their handkerchiefs to wipe off the glasses and utensil just to be safe.

Jungkook was sat between jimin and hoseok as they ate and finished the food then jimin exclaimed. "That was delicious!"

"It seems there was nothing to worry about" haneul dabbled her mouth with her handkerchief.

"We can't be sure yet" jeong replied.

The mannequin spoke up. "Have you all enjoyed the last meal?"

"Do you remember the mysterious trillion?" As everyone heard it their eyes went widened.

V's hands tightened into fists silently under the table which haneul noticed but knew better than to ask it.

"Huh kang-dae?!" Jimin exclaimed as the ceo's eyes narrowed slightly.

"This is the mystery huh's villa" the mafia said in anger tone.

The mannequin continued. "Yes, it was his villa...88 years ago. That tragedy night that happened in this villa"

The ceo calmed himself down by breathing slowly which worked as the mannequin went on. "Blood is everywhere and blood spots in every room."

It kept going. "88 years ago when this place was still as grand. The richest and most famous all came here that night. It was an auction to sell huh's collection. The auction was set for 7 nights and the fourth night....four soaked men and women came to the mansion"

Knowing what v knew about kang-dae, he thought. "To get ride of the peoples who were trying to sell his things"

"They said: { we got lost in the place and a strong storm will come. Can we stay here until the sun rise? } the woman behind the auction was reluctant at first and they offered her some leaves in return."

"The woman's mood changed suddenly after she smoked the tobacco and she cheerfully invited them inside. The other guests also joined to smoke the gifts and the room filled with smoke"

The ceo thought. "Bad idea...at least they should've checked the leaves first" sighing in mentally exasperation.

It continued. "The atmosphere changed in unexpected way. It turned into a war where the guests armed themselves with swords from the auction and killed each other for the auction items"

"And the four men and women fled from this place with the auction items as the guests killed each other"

Hoseok said. "That's why this incident not known to the world except the underground peoples"

The door was knocked again and the butler opened it, walked in while holding a teapot as haneul commented. "That story is almost too much" while glancing at the ceo.

The butler walked over to jimin's seat to pour him tea as the mannequin said. "The reason is that I want you to re-enact what occurred that night 88 years ago and I'll give you 3 hint"

"The king leaped for his treasures and ran. The queen cried away all of her tears and last the knight expelled his own blood"

Jimin asked. "If we don't have any interest to the memorable event" which the mannequin speaker replied. "Not participating in this game everything is impossible as I've already cast a spell on you" which made everyone who was sipping on the tea pause in shock.

"One of you is gonna let out a scream and that's the beginning of the tragedy"

In a moment everyone were silent when Kwang's chair fell down with a loud thud and he screamed in pain which everyone's attention. He was choking before he fell down on his back.

V had stood up from his seat and followed by the mafia. They went over to the body. Everyone knew this isn't a joke by jungkook's face.

The mafia checked for a pulse before he took out his pocket watch and opened it to check the time and report. "He's dead" and he examining the body. "His lips has lost the color and his left thumb finger is purple, there's smell of almond scent associated with cyanide"

Eun-ji asked. "Is there was cyanide in the tea he drank?" Which jimin answered simply. "The cause wasn't the tea"

"Then, how in the world?" Jeong angrily marched to the mannequin speaker.

The speaker turned on. "Let's hope you fare better than the drug seller Kwang" jeong held the mannequin up by its collar which made the head fall off and reveal what was inside.

"Try to stay alive, if you could" the speaker finished.

Jungkook asked the butler. "Did your master specify exact time to serve the food?"

"Yes, soup, main and dessert" the butler answered with a soft tone.

V picked up the tape with his handkerchief. "Whoever was he or she recorded their voice beforehand?"

"The culprit was targeting Kwang from the beginning and the criminal is most likely among us" they all looked at him as he continued. "The criminal have prepared the tape beforehand and ate the meal with us and pretended to listen to it"

Hoseok thought about it before saying. "Well, that's possible" and the mafia knelt down infront of the body and added. "Without any of us noticing, Kwang became their victim. The criminal poisoned him"

Jimin said. "Infront of us" and the old lady said. "The culprit knew when kwang would die" the ceo glanced at her.

"The problem is, how the cyanide was drunk from the cup he put near his mouth before collapsing since there was no chemical reaction in the cup" haneul wore gloves as she held up the cup.

Jeong decided to spoke up. "We should go and check if our cars really blew up" haneul placed the cup back on the table as she agrees the idea and everyone else does too except the mafia and the ceo who were in silent mood, they both noticed something werid about the left thumb finger of the dead body. They both eyed each other before walking with the rest.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Ciao sweethearts. I know I'm horrible at writing and publishing 😅. Sowy again for the short ch. I wish I could write long but I can't as my head is aching these days too much.

Grazie for reading it ❤❤❤.