❃Chapter Twenty Two❃

A five years old boy was staring at the old amusement park with a closed banner hanging on the gate. A man who was standing beside the little boy open the gate which opened with a loud and rusty sound.

The dust were shuttered in the air as the little boy coughed.

"Where are we here?" The little boy questioned as he can see the amusement is almost look like haunted.

"Taehyung! Forget it" the man called him.

Another male approach infront of the little taehyung, push him more like dragging him away. He for a second felt scar and was about to yell the other man name when he didn't find him. His eyes travel in every direction, but nothing.

He found himself in one of the Roller coaster and it's the discovery ride, he didn't lost hope to spot the man whom brings him here!.

The ride started spinning and swinging in all directions. It gives little taehyung a tickling sensation and make his hands sweat. His mind starts to race through the scenario that falling could go wrong and he could die.

"STOP IT!!!" He cried out.

"EOMMA, APPA!!!"

His eyes were closed tightly while the tears falling like a river, face's colour begin to pale.

Meanwhile the same man who brought taehyung here. Was enjoying the scene of crying taehyung, it's the most relaxing thing he has always wanted to do.

The man laughing evily. "Oh, my boy...you got your punishment for pissing me!"

"PLEASE HYUNG! SAVE ME" a pool of tears were falling of the screaming kid.

Taehyung opened his eyes, heavy breathing, and it's the first time he dreamed about his childhood past and how he found about him fear of heights.

He get calm himself, taking in deep breath. After he calmed his scared self down and turn over jungkook's side who is peacefully sleeping while cuddling him tightly.

He feels some what a warm, cozy and relaxing sensation. It is soothing for his body, mind and most importantly his soul.

Taehyung cuddled back as it's calming him and protected. He want to let him to pour his heart out to jungkook, but his mind is stopping him.

Anyway cuddling with jungkook is calm because it allows him for the briefest moment and maybe a little bit he think he's not entirely alone.

He falling asleep in his husband's arms is great, but even better. They both are sleepy, warm and Nothing is cozier than being pulled into their arms.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Taehyung was in his office, staring at his marriage ring with a warm smile placed on his face. He thought he's in heaven, was thinking about jungkook. His heartbeat rises each minutes, smile and feel a strong affection towards jungkook. It feels good and warm.

Cuddling jungkook's reminds him that have at least one person rather than his family is there for him who can trust him.

At thought of trust. Everything pause to him. "Would you ever trust me!"

"Would you support my revenge!" His brown eyes were shining like a tear would fall of it, but there wasn't any tear.

The door was opened harshly and the first thing he heard of mark is. "WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM SIR!!!"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

In somewhere more like a haunted factory deep inside the forest. There was a man on his knees, hands were tied behind his back meanwhile another man was holding his hair tight and braises all over his body.

And blood was dripping of his mouth. His look was miserable to look at him. Then he get punch on his face, but this one was more powerful than the other ones.

"Pl-ea-se s-ir for-g-ive m-e!"

Jungkook boredly yawned. "You want me to forgive you" standing of his king seat and coming close to miserable man.

He secretly took his jk gun. "Then die. Cheaters are meant to die" and started shooting the male vigorously.

He was shooting, destroying the man body completely. The factory's room was filled with gunshot and he ran out of bullets.

"Throw this body to the hungry wolves" he order one of his men.

Yoongi came behind jungkook and whisper quietly which made jungkook to said. "How?"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

As a car enter the natural factory many reports has surrounded the car in every direction. A frustrated v get off the car, the guards were pushing the coward away to let their boss walk comfortable.

When v come inside the room where everything happened?. Drip. Was the sound that echoed around the room.

He slowly move his eyes to see where the sound is coming from?. And then a body dripping blood. The moment he look at he recognizes the body who is belong to.

"Nishikino!"

Nishikino isn't a Korean, but a Japanese who is the head manger of this factory branch.

"How?" Was the first thing v said the moment he eyed a side mark who saluted in reply and said. "One of the employee girl found it and don't worry the guards hasn't let anyone touch the body"

To which v hummed and walked over to the employees of the factory and ask them to guide him to the CCTV room.

The footage was clear, begin to show and then nishikino appeared in the video and turned his back to the armor.

The armor that swiped the sword at the victim. Before the criminal slashed the victim and went to stand infront of the camera CCTV while turning it's back to the victim which got everyone inside the room speechless except taehyung.

The armor turned back around, slashed nishikino in the front this time with a lot of blood oozing out of him.

Before the armor held him by the neck and stabbed him straight in the throat, everyone except v duo either flinched at the scene.

One of the guards said. "What a stupid criminal?"

When a voice came from the entrance CCTV room. "You are the stupid one. He/ she using the camera for his crime!"

And v agree with jungkook, but his eyes didn't leave the screen CCTV camera. Which made taehyung exclaim. "The criminal painted"

"Mark, make those reports get away of my sight before I do something bad to them or to their boss. And also made sure no one channel talk about neither to be tomorrow's headlines" mark nod, take the guards with him leaving jungkook and v alone.

Suddenly jungkook said. "Do you saw what your dead manger was doing?" V replied. "Yes"

"When the criminal took the swing he was forced forward and the manager is doing something"

Yeah the victim taking off a tab beside him, take out a pen that was on his jacket pocket's and started writing on the tab with a fearful.

"But, what does he wrote?" This question was stuck up in their head.

"V, do you may thing your manger knew whoever is it inside the armor?" Asked jungkook and v replied. "I can't tell Mr.jeon!"

"But, before the second swing happened and I notice your manager still holding the paper in his blood hand" v who hummed as jungkook was right in every word he said.

"Then how now he isn't holding the paper?" Said v turning to jungkook who also have the question face.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Ciao sweetheart. Apologise for the short chapter, but what I can do. WHOM IS INSIDE THE ARMOR.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 😁.

GRAZIE FOR READING ❤❤❤.