❃Chapter Twenty Six Pt.2❃

Jungkook enter the restaurant's kitchen to bring some orange cans for his son. He saw tae-woo taste some spices, more specifically chilly powder, then putting the jar back in its place before he saw him.

Tae-woo said. "I thought to try them"

For once jungkook thought. "Liar" before replying back. "I see"

They were back in the restaurant and tae-woo went to pour himself a glass of mineral water before drinking it while yoongi asked jungkook. "Did you notice something?" To which jungkook nodded, before giving taehyun the orange can.

Ji-won commented. "Where the hell is this old man?" Before wei suddenly had a shock look and started screaming in pain before he looked like he was chucking which shocked everyone except jungkook and taehyung who were counting down from thousand in their head to calm down  their annoyance.

Jimin asked in a little bit fear. "What's wrong?" Which is when wei stopped pretending and instead started laughing. "I'm only kidding"

Jungkook and taehyung had the same annoyed looks on their faces while yoongi pissed off said. "Please don't joke around"

Mr.jeon asked. "By the way, why were you called here?" Wei answered first. "I got a call from his assistant. Who told me that he wanted to meet because he was a fan of mine"

Then sun-sin answered next. "Same like wei" ji-won went next. "And even got a gift" she took out some nail polish from her handbag. "It's expensive one" jimin mocks her.

She begin drawing something on a wine cork with the nail polish and showed her work to jimin. "What?" He dumbfounded say.

"Isn't cute like suga oppa"

Jimin replied back. "That's a raccoon and it isn't my hubby"

She got offended and replied. "So meanie jimin-shi. It's a cat" and taehyung noticed a paper on the floor which wasn't there Obviously as he think, he picked it up and after looking at it said. "Mr.han, this is addressed to you" handing tae-woo the paper.

He read what's written on the paper out loud. "To Mr.han. I maybe late, may you take any wine from shelf K-25 in the wine cellar for everyone and the keys are in the bag on the register counter"

Taehyung glance at jungkook to see that his husband had eyes narrowed, which made it Obviously that, no, the paper wasn't definitely not there earlier and most be someone else put it there, the both of them had no idea who was it.

Ji-won stood up excitedly. "I wanna to see the wine cellar" taehyun agreed with. "I want to see it too dada" jimin join in. "Not only this toneless kid want to see it" which is why Mr.jeon said. "Then let's go all"

Before they all went to the wine cellar with tae-woo infront since he had the keys. He opened the cellar and finding the light switch, turned on the lights to reveal a huge room with shelves filled with all kinds of wine from left to right.

Jimin walked closer to a shelf of bottles and after he saw them. He squealed loudly. "Honey, look there are my favourite wine" jungkook added. "And for sure you gone steel it in your doggy bag"

Tae-woo was looking for a certain shelf with taehyung and his son following him out of suspicion and tae-woo was mumbling. "K-25" 

Taehyun pointed out. "It's that one over there, uncle" before taehyung noticed a string. Mostly as an impulse and shouted. "WATCH OUT!"

Before tae-woo almost purposefully tripped the string just a second later. Since he moved out of the way in time and the arrow ended up hitting the wall infront of him.

"It's a booby trap" taehyung said, before calling out. "Mr.jeon" and the mentioned 2 came running over with the others.

He pointed at the arrow to show them what's happening and after looking at it. Jungkook said. "It's the same type of arrow  that appa was shot with"