❃Chapter Sixteen❃

The night was cold, barely a sound could not be heard in the streets of Seoul.

A man was running alone down in one of the alleyways. He was in his early 40s dressed in a riddled suit with cuts. His ravenette hair was ruffled while his face was bruised.

He breathed harshly as he loosen his red tie off neck just to get more air. He ran until he gave on, but he keep continue and went for the darkest corner of the cluttered garage that hides him from plain sight.

The man wait a moment to hear for any abnormality from outside the garage, that's when he heard the loud echoing of an expensive shoes strolling right towards the garage.

Each step put his heart under stress, began to break out in the coldest sweat he had ever as the steps grew louder, louder, louder and until.

They began to fade away, he was patiently until he could not hear the footsteps no more. A relief sigh has escaped of his mouth, his heart was once at ease.

He turned around, instead he was met with a black figure standing behind him and he frozen in the place as he stared in dead face.

"N---n--o....no" he uttered fearfully. "Plea-se...no fo-rg-iv-e m-e"

"Your time is end"

The last sound to be heard from the darkness of the garage was the blood curdling scream that howled into the night sky.

"Don't worry the others will follow you" taehyung kicked the dead body before leaving it.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Today it extremely hot in Seoul city. It was feeling spicy to everyone. Some were think to take off their skin and others were thinking if they were trapped in a hot milk.

Except one person who doesn't care if it's hot, he was in his own thought while walking on the side when vehicles stopped as they saw a red light, people started crossing the roads.

He just look at his left side to see an old lady trying her all best to cross the road. He look around if anyone notice, but people were too busy in their own business.

He cold sigh under his mask mouth, went to help the old lady. He held her hand and helped her to cross the road easily.

They reached the other side, the old lady turn to look at her survive hero.

"Thank you my superman" she joke, laugh under her mask mouth.

"No problem ma'am" he shrugged before walking away of her.

He doesn't feel anything. In fact he feel uneasy about the situation at that moment. Because he know how it hurts one ego to receive help.

Well, some people doesn't like to receive help because they doesn't want to hurt their pride neither ego.

That why he doesn't reveal they got help from him, but something makes him happy that she thanked him and he didn't expected of her. Well, the others will just ignore it and walk away like Nothing doesn't happened.

After some minutes he heard his phone ring as he slipped his hand into his pocket and answer dial number without glancing at whose is it.

Taehyung 📞📞📞: Yeah.

Yeji 📞📞📞: Come to the home quickly Haraboji want to talk you.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

A person appeared behind the same old lady that taehyung helped.

"So" the person asked while giving her an expensive channel handbag.

"He's a nice boy, his charm is good for our family" the same person opened the car door for her.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Taehyung pressed his mansion bell door to ring, yeji answered the door with wide smile before throwing herself on her brother embrace. A smooth chuckle escape of taehyung's mouth.

"Mr.kim just a pleasure to see you" she said, act almost surprised and stepped to the side to allow him entry.

"Where is Harabeoj" taehyung said as he leaned in for a quick hug.

"Ofcourse in eomma's library"

The both siblings went with each other to the library room. As they enter the library room. Their mother and grandfather were laughing at something which they already know it's their grandfather bad jokes and they doesn't know why their is laughing at this joke.

"Eomma" as always taehyung hug his mother like baby bear.

"Bear" she backed hug him.

"So" he said while looking at his grandfather who is sweating.

"So what?"

Taehyung gave a bored look, say. "Spill the beans Haraboji" Mr.song replied with a nervous voice. "But son as I remember I don't have beans in my pocket" he earned a seriously look of taehyung.

"The thing is we are invite in jeon mansion again"

"As I remember jeon would not throw any party"

"It isn't party...just...me, you and.....taehyun"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Ciao sweethearts. Hope you like it. I know it's a short chapter, make sure you guys get your popcorn as the next chapter will be fire 🔥🔥🔥.

Taehyung killed someone else? Whom you think is 🤔🧐 if u know just comment 😊.

Grazie for read it ❤❤❤.