❃Chapter Nine❃

JEON MANSION

Early in the morning jungkook woke up before everyone else. As always he has a cup of coffee while watching his dog bam inspected the bark yard of squirrels. He finished drinking his coffee he immediately went back to his room to gotten freshen up and got himself dressed up.

After jungkook done of dressed up

After jungkook done of dressed up. He walk to his nightstand grabbing his car key and wallet. He without any sound come downstairs but he didn't expect the shorty would be up.

 He without any sound come downstairs but he didn't expect the shorty would be up

"Hello shorty didn't expect you to wake up early??"

"Hey coconut head I already know you so well that you always wake up early every day in Monday you woke up early" jimin said.

"Let's go than" jungkook said but he was stopped by jimin holding his elbow.

"What??" He asked, snatched his elbow from the grip of jimin.

"This time we're gone eat breakfast in seulgi restaurant" jimin said walk passed jungkook with a little sass attitude.

"I regret regret to woke up early today" he knows that hungry jimin in the morning is the worst well jimin won't go to the office with empty stomach.

The ride was so annoying to jungkook. Why??. Because jimin didn't shut his mouth for a second or take breath.

"Bunny you know yesterday I dream about yoongi is cheating with whom you think??" Jungkook gave him a bored but still asked "whom??"

"With cat" jimin said and burst from laughing.

Jungkook face was wft does he is talking about. He surely regretted ten times to bring a hungry jimin with him.

He didn't know when they reached his sister restaurant. He parked the car on the parkway.

The both male get inside the restaurant and it's packed in this early morning so they decided to sit at the restaurant bar since there are no more tables.