❃Chapter Thirty Four❃

Jimin asked. "You don't know why you were chosen?" The butler answered nodding his head.

"At least you've heard the voice, right?" The mafia questioned in a serious face.

The butler replied. "All further orders have been sent through phone text mail" he was trying to not glance at the mafia.

Eun-ji happily exclaimed. "I'm getting excited now!" Jungkook scoffed and replied. "I've been excited since I saw the pattern on the door"

Everyone looked at the front door and walked closer to see a dried blood.

"How?" Jimin questioned and a feminine voice from the stairs answered. "It look like a person wiped the blood on the door and there's blood on the walls too, amount spots of blood all over the mansion"

A certain woman came downstairs while spraying lumional on the floor and covering it with her hand to show blue drops as she added. "There's also on the floor"

"Haneul!" Jimin annoyingly called the woman

"Haneul!" Jimin annoyingly called the woman. "Oh, hey there jimin-shi" she grinned.

"Why a killer like you have lumional?"

She chuckle. "You're still making me laugh jimin-shi. You still didn't change" jimin was just glaring at her in annoyance and stuck his tongue out at her.

Then a certain voice spoke up from the top of the stairs. "So, everyone now shows up" they all glanced over which made them shock to see.

"V!!!" They all said in the same time and that made v to smirk under his mouth mask

He started walking down the stairs as he said. "Why all of you are shock to see me? Is there any problem with me"

"No, there's nothing about you but something is wrong with you being here" jeong said which he earned a confuse look from the ceo.

Hoseok explained. "Jeong hyung mean, we all are underground peoples except you"

The mafia was busy staring at those shimmering brown eyes which was so bright and beautiful and then he spoke up. "Are you the organised person?" And he earned. "No"