❃Chapter Twenty Seven❃

All of them snapped out when Mr.jeon let out a hissy of pain which made jungkook ask in concern. "Is something wrong, appa?"

"It looks like my wound has opened up" holding a hand covering his wound and wincing in pain.

Jimin said. "There's an exit"

Taehyung was holding onto taehyun, realising that his baby figure is weak. He brushed one of taehyun's wet bangs away from his face.

"We just have to get out to the sea" that made sun-sin to say in fear. "I could not swim" jimin was annoyed and said. "Stop whining! Am gone help you to get out"

Jungkook then said. "I will lead the way" before diving in. Tae-woo, Mr.jeon and yoongi following him, taehyung whisper to his son. "Baby, take a deep breath" taehyun isn't fully unconscious but he heard his father before they dove back in the water.

Jimin held sun-sin's hand while saying. "Hold on tight" he took in a breath and dove into the water, not giving sun-sin time to do the same as he pulled him down with him so suddenly.

They all kept swimming until they finally reached the sea and swam to the surface. Jungkook was the first out, gasping before he climbed out of onto the stairs. 

The next three were second and jungkook held his hand out for his father. "Here! Appa" Mr.jeon took his hand and he was pulled out of the water with the help of yoongi who got out next.

Wei was the next one out and he didn't waste time in getting out of the water before taehyung and taehyun came out.

"Jungkookie" to which jungkook nodded before taking taehyun from taehyung's arms so he could get out himself and jungkook walking up the stairs carrying his son.

Taehyun opened his eyes slightly and when he saw who was carrying him, he smiled brightly before snuggling closer to him for warmth without saying anything but a soft, relieved. "Dada" jungkook smiled while replying. "Yes, my little prince"

"I love you"

"Love you too" he reached a bench and waited for taehyung to come. And finally taehyung show up sitting down, place his son on his lap who was now getting sleepy.

Jimin shout. "Yoongi!!!" Which caught everyone's attention and they saw that sun-sin wasn't moving which made jimin shake him gently.

Tae-woo approached and was about to give CPR when jungkook voice stopped him. "Yoongi, you do it" with a scary tone.

Yoongi was going to deny it but he change his mind and going to start doing CPR to save sun-sin cause of jungkook scary face.

Mr.jeon noticed his son was in serious mood and asked. "Is there any problem with tae-woo doing it?"

That's when sun-sin spit out all the water that was inside his lungs before coughing.

Yoongi held sun-sin's head up so he can breathe easier. Jimin was giving his husband a fake cheater look.

Jungkook sat on one of the bench, before saying. "Yoongi hyung, what you did first when you preformed artificial respiration on sun-sin?"

Yoongi give a bored look as it's simple and everyone knows but still he tell. "Pulled the head back and lifted the neck to confirm the air" then jungkook asked. "If you didn't confirm the air and hold the nose and mouth?"

Jimin answer this time. "He will die"

Jungkook confirmed. "The one who killed ji-won and Geon-won, tried to kill sun-sin. Is you Mr.han tae-woo" everyone who looked at tae-woo who was shock.

"You were among us all this time"

"You attacked my family member. My father, sister and my husband"