Chapter 27 Travis

An: there is a sexual abuse trigger warning for this chapter. Sorry for the late update, work has been insane with the holidays. I'm hoping to post a chapter every day for the next few days and have it completed this weekend. As always, thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting!

Travis

I hung up the phone and resisted throwing it against the wall. Hearing Viv's voice crushed my heart and getting confirmation that something was going on between her and that bloodsucker we had in the basement nearly killed me.

If we didn't need him alive I would have killed him myself when I smelled her all over him. I might be single handedly fathering the next generation of pups but that didn't mean I stopped loving Viv.

I couldn't tell if she was lying to me or not, but we were prepared. We had a foolproof plan in place that covered every scenario possible. Most of them did not end well for her, but I was hoping for the best possible outcome. If Viv died I would challenge Roland for alpha. If he killed me then oh well. But if I won I'd stop the barbaric reproduction order.

A knock on my door brought me out of my dark thoughts. "Come in." I barked.

The door opened and one of the female pack members just barely old enough for the breeding program walked in. She was a petite brunette with long dark hair. I couldn't see her eyes because her head was down but I could see her cheeks were bright pink. She was probably blushing because she was completely naked. She seemed to be a shy wolf.

Alpha Roldand was so adamant about increasing our numbers he implemented new rules once he found out I could successfully produce offspring with weres. All unmated and nonpregnant females were put into solitary confinement and brought to me when they were ovulating. The alpha doesn't allow them to wear any clothes, he says it's because it's easier to tell them apart, personally I think he's just a sick bastard and gets his rocks off looking at the naked females.

Most of the females are happy to come see me when they're fertile, but ones like this brunette make me uneasy. Any female who refused were put in our prisons until they changed their mind.

At first I had refused, but I was put in prison too. Twice a day the alpha would come in and shove his finger up my ass, making me involuntarily cum into a cup, which he then used to try to artificially inseminate females of the pack.

After a week I finally gave in. I tried to negotiate and offered to give him my sperm willingly, but he's a sick fuck and wouldn't agree. He wanted me to fuck all these females and I had to record myself doing it for proof.

"I'm ready to try to get pregnant sir." The brunette said so quietly I wouldn't have heard her without my enhanced hearing.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Seventeen sir." She whispered, still not looking up.

Shit, I hated when they were that young. In our pack the rules were every female had to try to reproduce starting at the age of sixteen.

"Are you here of your own free will? I mean as much as you can be." I asked. I'd rather be put back in the prisons than force myself on someone who was unwilling.

"Yes sir." She whispered.

I sighed. "Okay. Did they explain that we have to record it?" She nodded. "Come stand here and put your forearms on the desk."

I went to the camera that was on a tripod in the corner of my office and turned it on while she went to my desk and bent over like I had instructed her. I made a few adjustments before hitting the record button.

Her legs were visibly shaking, making me feel like an even bigger asshole. With the girls who were eager to have me fuck them, I just gave them what they wanted. No foreplay, I just fucked them hard and fast. I learned from experience that a little touching first helped the more timid girls relax a little.

I dropped my pants and bent over the brunette. I put one hand on the desk to support myself and used the other to gently caress her breast while I kissed and licked her neck. I heard her gasp as my fingers found her nipple and tugged on it.

I closed my eyes and pretended that it was Viv in front of me. I rubbed my hard cock between her ass cheeks and moved my hand down and started to circle her clit. Soon my actions paid off when I felt my fingers become wet with her juices.

"Ready?" I asked, and she nodded.

I guided myself to her opening and slammed into her, hoping to go fast and furious and get this over with. Right about the time she cried out in pain I realized she was a virgin. I pulled out and took a few steps back.
"Shit! Fuck! I'm sorry, I didn't know. I would have been more gentle."

She finally looked over her shoulder at me and I saw tears in her eyes. "He told me not to tell you. It's okay, let's just get this over with. Go fast."

"I.... It's going to hurt."

She nodded again. "I know, I'm ready. I'll be okay."

"I don't think I can."

"Please, just do it." She begged me "If it's too much I'll tell you to stop."

I nodded and stepped behind her again. It took a few minutes to make myself hard again, hurting women was a huge turn off for me. I imagined Viv again and tried to block out her cries of pain with every thrust.

I pounded her frantically and just as I was cumming she started begging me to stop. I stilled inside her as I spilled my seed and stepped back. She took a minute to stop crying before she stood up.

"I'm sorry." I choked out.

She nodded and gave me a small smile. "Thank you sir."

She walked over to the door and opened it to two guards waiting to take her back to solitary confinement. After she stepped out and closed the door I walked over to turn the camera off, swearing to kill the alpha the second I was strong enough.