Epilogue

Christmas 2020

Waking up on Christmas morning with Sam naked next to me was the second best Christmas present I could have asked for. He was awake and kissing my neck.

"Merry Christmas." He said between kisses.

"Merry Christmas to you too. I see you're already in a jolly mood." I said as he pressed himself against me to show me he was already hard.

He chuckled and kissed my jaw line until he got to my mouth. His hands started to explore my body, so I returned the favor. A moan escaped when he circled my clit with his fingers. So close, but not close enough. Just teasing me and driving me crazy the way I loved.

"Please Sam." I said against his lips. "I need you."

Sam didn't wait a second longer and rolled me from my side to my back, with him on top of me. He dipped his head down to take my nipples into his mouth, first one, then the other.

"Sam," I gasped. "Please. I want you inside me."

Sam gave me a sexy smile before reaching between us and adjusting himself. "Hmmmm, why didn't you say so?" He teased me. I felt the tip of his cock slide across my folds. I arched my back and rocked my hips against him.

"Sam!"

He loved teasing me. With a quick thrust he was inside me, filling me. The sounds of our heavy breathing and the occasional moan, and our bodies meeting filled the room as he thrust into me and I kept up with his rhythm.

It felt as if we were made for each other, my heart was full of love for him, and other parts were simply just full of him at the moment. Our breathing became more erratic as we both came closer to climax.

He thrust hard and fast and sent me over the edge, electricity flowing through my nerves as I rode my climax. With a groan he came seconds after me, eventually stilling and relaxing on top of me as we both caught our breath.

He rolled off me and I turned on my side to face him.

"I love you." We said at the same time. I loved it when that happened.

"I want you to open your present. It's been hell keeping it a secret." Sam said to me.

"Okay." I asked, curious about what he could have possibly gotten me.

He hopped off the bed and kneeled down to get something under it. He stood up holding a box wrapped in shiny red wrapping paper.

Sam climbed back on the bed and handed me the gift. I inspected it and admired the perfect wrapping job. I almost didn't want to open it. When I wrapped presents it looked like I was on the losing side of a battle with the paper and tape.

"Open it." Sam urged me.

I slid my finger under one of the flaps on the back and wasted no time pulling the paper off to reveal a large white gift box. I slid the lid off to reveal pink tissue paper. I pushed the tissue paper to the side and underneath was a picture album. I looked at Sam unquestioningly.

"Open it." He said again. "The gift is inside."

I opened the cover and stared at a picture of Cordelia. I quickly flipped through the rest of the pictures and saw that they were all her. The pictures were obviously taken in the hospital but they had a professional quality to them. Dozens of pictures I had never seen before filled the majority of the pages.

I looked at Sam through my tears, confusion evident on my face. "How.... How did you get these?" I asked.

"The nurse that encouraged me to take pictures asked if she could call a professional in to take some more. I told her to go ahead and call them. I got them a few months ago and decided to surprise you for Christmas."

"I didn't even know photographers did this kind of thing." I said.

"I didn't either. It's an organization called Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. The photographers are volunteers. The woman who came and took the pictures was so amazing. She cried with me and I knew they would be great pictures."

"Thank you Sam." I said and leaned over to kiss him. "This is the best Christmas present I could ever hope for."

The end... for now. Book 2 is in the works and will hopefully answer any questions you have that weren't addressed in this book. Thank you for reading!