7

"Dying by the hand, of a foreign man, happily"

Antonio is a sick man, and I'm a sick woman for still loving him unconditionally.

But this was unhealthy in every single way. I wasn't completely naive. Antonio's mood swings were mental and toxic.

And Antonio made me feel unsafe and made me feel like he could potentially kill me.

This is why I need to keep a distance from him. The things he said and the things he did just now didn't compare to all the crap he's put me through.

Antonio is killing me.

But what's killing me more is the fact that just one kiss, one hug, or one I love you can make me forget and make it all go away.

And like always, I'll return to the hopelessly devoted loving housewife.

What's a honeymoon?

What's a honeymoon?

A honeymoon is a vacation spent together by a newly married couple.

A honeymoon ranges from romantic hand-holding breakfasts, fun tours, taste testing in foreign places, blissful makeout sessions in an infinite pool, and so on. 

A honeymoon is a perfect time and/or ideal time. A honeymoon is also a moment of bliss. Two couples joined together by hoky matrimony enjoying their first few months with each other romantically. 

Paradise, heaven, heaven on earth, utopia, fairyland, arcadia.

Uttermost ecstasy, delight, and nirvana. 

Whether it's passionate kissing in an empty street or dancing in the rain, a honeymoon is by far one of the best moments you will ever experience with your life-long partner. 

A honeymoon is a different type of high that you are unable to receive with any modern substance.

A honeymoon is basically a phase during which two partners feel like they are on drugs.

A perfect moment of exhilaration and happiness can beat a line of coke any day. 

After I and Antonio got married, we were immediately flown out of America to Italy, which was his hometown and birthplace. 

It was lovely in the beginning. Me and Antonio's relationship was at its peak where we would rather spend time with each other all day than do anything apart.

Antonio hasn't laid a hand on me yet this far in our relationship. 

And I absolutely believed that he was the perfect man.

He was and still is, tall and extremely fricking handsome, and dreamy. Antonio is any women's wish. A fantasy for other women's wildest desires. 

And he chose me.