11

I'm leaving Antonio. I've said this statement multiple times in my life and yet here I am, still with the fucker.

But people have limits. I have reached my maximum limit and tolerance of Antonio's sick bullshit.

He's gone and killed an innocent man for simply speaking with me. And that is an issue.

Antonio won't hurt me or another person again.

I'm done. I'm out. I'm leaving.

Starting now I will do anything in my power to escape Antonio and avenge the death of my mental health and Andrei.

"Antonio," I spoke up. I removed my head from the window and looked down at Antonio's hand that was tightly holding my thigh.

"Fuck you," I whispered with venom laced in my voice staring at the side of his head with utmost hate.

"What was that?" He asked. He looked at me in confusion.

"Nevermind."

As I sat in the car and stared out of the window, desiring my freedom more than anything, I came up with a detailed and well thought of plan to leave the sicko, Antonio Ricci.

For good.

STEP ONE: TRICK THE CAMERAS

As much as I would hate to admit this, Antonio is a genius. He is very smart and always one step ahead.

Antonio owns a business. A very confusing business that specializes in devices and futuristic gadgets, technology, and machines.

He has a business that makes and sells devices such as advanced cameras, sensors, and even smart homes.

That's great news for his buyers, yet terrible news for me.

This means that most of Antonio's unreleased high-quality pieces of equipment are used on me. They are used for tracking me, controlling me, and keeping me right where Antonio wants me.

He's got all of these types of unconventional devices installed in our home to have his eyes on me at all times.

Antonio's even got this little hellish thing inside of my wedding ring that tracks how many steps I've taken, my vitals, blood sugar, body temperate, etc.

Everything that would be deemed impossible, Antonio has made possible.

Antonio is very, very clever and intelligent. He has all of these cameras located in places of the house that I wouldn't even think are there in a million years.