29

"Hi, Sorry." He smiled and he also appeared nervous as well. He licked his lips and his cheeks gradually tinted red.

"Good god you're gorgeous." I quietly said under my breath.

He smirked, "Not as gorgeous as you." He replied.

My eyes instantly widened when I realized I said that out loud.

The most entrancing laugh left his plumped lips and suddenly I didn't feel so bad about this weird town anymore.

If Antonio knew about the impure thoughts I had of this man he would murder us both. Here I was giggling like a schoolgirl and flirting with a guy that wasn't Antonio and if he were to ever find out, he would go insane.

I have been outside with him for over an hour talking about everything and nothing. I was noticing the darkening sky yet I could not bring myself to leave.

Every word that left his mouth I held onto, his perfect teeth shimmering in the sunlight was a sight I couldn't stop myself from drooling over.

I enjoyed the company of the stranger and he seemed to enjoy mine just as much as I did his.

"I haven't seen Disturbia yet but I will definitely watch it soon." He said.

I was going on a rant about all the horror movies I stumbled upon during my tedious lockdown in the motel.

Disturbia was one of the horror movies that I thoroughly enjoyed. It made me feel like a teen again.

The last time I watched it was when I was young and watching it again years later was much needed. Antonio never allowed me to watch movies which made the experience all the more exciting.

Watching it for the first time in forever offered a nostalgic feeling. It felt like I was watching it for the first time.

I remember watching that movie all the time when I was younger. It was one of my comfort movies.

It was the perfect mixture between coming of age, horror, and comedy.

It was a movie that reminded me of the innocence of my youth.

"It's amazing I'm sure you'll like it if you liked IT," I replied.

"Does it have a clown?" He inquired with a raised brow.

"I don't know you'll have to watch to find out."

"Of course." He chuckled.

We stood quietly for a minute. It wasn't an awkward silence it was comforting.

My eyes were drawn to the sun gradually lowering. Once I looked back he was already staring at me and I know a light coat of blush was plastered on my face.